Saturday, August 27, 2011

A post on a Saturday? Really?

Yes.  You are not deluded.  And that cheesecake you ate this morning as a 2 am snack is not causing you to hallucinate.

I usually post Monday through Friday to encourage, share how books go beyond the paper to the big screen (or little one), brag on the writer spirit by sharing some published novels, give a snippet of the movie's being released and rant about...well...whatever gets me in the gizzard.  But today I want to share about the Third Writers Platform-Building Campaign.  I'm joining and would encourage you to do so as well.  It's a great way to network and meet other aspiring and established authors.

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you're joining. It should be fun. See you around the campaign :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice to meet a fellow campaigner and group member. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Raelyn - as soon as you mentioned it, I hopped on over so I could join in the fun.

    @ Francesca - so wonderful to have you stop by. I look forward to more campaign fun and festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog! For some reason your comment went to spam, so I just now saw it and put it into the comments on the blog! I hope you'll share your hook with us at the end of September. I am going to post on September 1st some details about writing hooks, some examples, and references. So please stop by and take a look on Sept. 1st! Thanks, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, K, for catching my comment. Not sure what happened. I will be stopping by regularly so I look forward to the "Hook".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. My best twitter advice: just do it. You won't be sorry. I can't believe how much I've learned about the publishing industry just from twitter!

    Good luck on the campaign!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for coming by Sara.

    Wonderful advice about Twitter. Blogging seemed daunting at first and now I love it! You're probably right...I'll take to Twitter like a bird takes to flight...a little shaky at first then become all wings and joy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there Jennifer. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm ready for more campaign fun.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.