Thursday, September 1, 2011

And the award goes to...

Wait, folks.  Just a moment while I get my five envelopes.  Five blogs will be the recipient of the much coveted...

Wait for it...

Liebster Blog award

*shouts and cheers as the crowd roars to a crescendo*

Cherie Colyer bestowed this honor upon me *wiping away tear and sniffle*


Now I pay this honor forward to:
Angelina Rain
Gina at Writers Blog
J M Cooper at REM
Kimberly at Zook Book Nook
and
Michael Haynes

What is this award all about? "The basic idea of the Liebster Award is to showcase bloggers with less than 200 followers."  Upon receipt of the award, you can pay the love forward by bestowing it upon five other fun, intriguing, interesting and captivating blogs/bloggers.

As a note, Thursdays are usually a Movie Mayhem day, but there's only a couple to mention:
Apollo 18 and Shark Night 3D.  A fairly light weekend for the theaters.  One movie may wow you with information the government will disavow and the other may show you how a shark can disembowel you...in 3D.  *shudder*

12 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much! I know we're all just getting to know each other's blogs through the campaign, so this means a lot to me. My blog is small, pretty much I think because I just write for me and not to entertain, but what I love so much are the comments I receive because it builds a community and the support is wonderful!

    So thank you for this award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed getting to meet so many new people through this campaign. It was definitely hard to select my five, but your posts are awesome. The award is well earned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I have just discovered you through Cheri's award. Well done to you.
    Wordsmith
    http://wordsdropoutoftime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I didn't even KNOW there were awards for blogs! I'm going to get right on to posting and paying it forward. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My entire bloggy-buffet of anime characters are already loving you too, ;)

    What is this reward anyhow?
    I wanna know what liebster means? I don't know if its dutch, german, etc...? And no one can't seem to tell me either.

    I'm glad a person like you is on my platform-building WC team in any other regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Wordsmith - Thank you so much for stopping by. Just went by your neck of the woods to share some comment love.

    @ JM Cooper - You are welcome. I'm still shuddering from your post. Talk about a trip home to remember.

    @MyTricksterGod - My anime buffet bud! Glad to see ya here. I googled a bit and found that the word Liebster is, in fact, German and it means friend. I'm also glad to have you on my team. I have a confession...your page views may jump up as I may stop by often just to marinate in the anime characters in your background. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the award! And thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm shaking my fist at Irene and mourning my ice cream right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll admit, I wouldn't mind a drop of rain or 20. This Texas drought is turning lakes into ponds and streams into barren bedrock. But I think Irene was far gone into her muchness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Ellie. I was very honored to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!!!

    I'm putting the award on my blog right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are most welcome, Angelina. It is an award well deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.