Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beware of the Bongo Man

Today is usually Movie Mayhem.  I share a tidbit about a couple of the movies coming out this weekend.  However, my mind was invaded by the bongo man yesterday.  He swore he had the most awesome beat for me, something to make me jump out my seat, gyrate my hips and move my feet.  Like a rhythm-happy idiot, I gave him leave.  What I didn't know was that he intended to use the two halves of my brain as his bongos.
This is me after he finished his set.

Needless to say, I was done for the evening and am still resting after that.  Next time, I'll think twice before letting the bongo man trick me like that.  But boy could he jam.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog and for the applause. :) It helps take the sting of embarrassment away.

    Oh, and hello from a fellow campaigner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Publishing involves a lot of learning and you got right on the matter when someone brought it to your attention.

    Hello back atcha fellow campaigner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!! They do make a boogey beat in the right hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear thwe sound didn't load for me, but he looks very skilled. Cute dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sm sorry the sound didn't play. He definitely showed his skills.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool - I've always wanted to get my kids bongos. Maybe I'll go get some for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know, Cate, I toyed around with a set when the chipmunk and I went to a music shop looking for something for her to play. She decided to try the harmonica but I had fun tapping my fingers on the bongos.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.