Friday, September 23, 2011

Fractured Fairy Tales and Going for the Great Teen Hook

Yesterday was a very busy blog day.  I published 3 posts.  Not my norm.  And now my brain is paying for it.

So, as a reminder, please check out my submission for the Writers Platform-Building Campaign 2nd challenge.

If you happen to like it, please click here and Like #8.

If you are a Campaigner and want to participate, here are the instructions.

OR

Please feel free to check out my submission for the Can You Hook a Teen Blogfest.  I was going super-procrastinator with this one but I think I got it in under deadline.  I'm not a teen and I know I could use the benefit of teenage eyes.

If you want to check out other First 250 word submissions, click here and blog hop.

For now, I think I'll call this a Chill Friday.

8 comments:

  1. Have a chill Friday! You've earned it! Good luck with the contests. I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much E. R. I've got my toes crossed as I need my fingers for clacking away at the keyboard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to write my entry for the Campaign. After reading everyone else's, I think mine will suck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...something tells me that whatever you write will NOT suck. Let's just call it a hunch. But I have to agree that the entries for this campaign have been outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy! Hope you got in some relaxing this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best with the contest! I've just Liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, Angela! It sounds as if you've been very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Nas - Thank you so very much. That's so kind of you.

    @ Shelley - yeah...I'll have to do a bit better job in "being overly excited to do everything" :-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.