Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Honor is All Mine

I know, I know...said no Tuesday posts.  Well, this one is special.

Thank you, all of you who visit, lurk, laugh, comment and pass the word about this blog.  From the first person who started following to the most recent, you've all enriched my blogging experience in your own special way.
Francesca at The Lobster Tank has given me the 7x7 link award.  Her reason is as follows:
"Angela Brown, who gave me the idea for doing ALEXITHYMIA as a webcomic."


It touched me because I was so excited by viewing her art - and I'm an anime fan - that I crossed my fingers, hoping she'd just give my suggestion consideration.  The fact that she actually did it thrilled me so much I did a happy dance.  Trust me, no one would have wanted to see it :-)

But this, to me, was what it was all about.  Bloggers, readers and writers.  A community of support.  A place to offer ideas to see good things happen for others, and believe me, I'm enjoying Francesca's webomic.

So, for this award, we're supposed to share our blog links in categories.  Let me give this a try.

Most Beautiful: Johnny Depp.  Nuff said.  Just Squint Your Eyes and the Weekend will be Here.

Most Helpful: I don't really have posts where I teach or tip about writing, maybe one or two somewhere.  I still have a lot of learning to do myself.  So my most helpful blogs lean toward keeping me grounded in my dream of being a writer...because sometimes, this journey gets really, really hard.  Can Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser Wipe Away Those Nasty Doubts?

Most Popular: Where did Rach get those words???  No, seriously, can anyone answer that question?

Most Controversial: Going on in My Shorts - Me Thinks Something a Bit Cute.  Wicked, eh? 

Most Successful: How about you, my lovely blog friends, check out my Popular posts and you tell me which one should be considered the Most Successful?

Most Underrated: Some people have this rejection thing down.  I am NOT one of those people.  So this one I thought would be higher up on the clicker. Rally after Rejection.

Most Prideworthy: The award in this link was nice, but it was the first time I really had that feeling I was beginning, really beginning to get my toe into the blogosphere.  And the ward goes to...

And I will pass this award to
Raelyn Barclay who has some of the most wonderful posts.  I've learned quite a bit keeping up with her.
I recently discovered Jess at Falling Leaflets and immediately felt at home.  Her posts overflow with helpful info every writer should know.  A definite must visit.
Christy Farmer is another blog I enjoy visiting.  She recently posted one about dealing with rejection that really touched my heart.

And now I will return you to your regularly scheduled programming :-)

11 comments:

  1. Just catching up n Blogfest. Enjoyed your Tuesday. Glad you broke the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, girl! i'll check out your superlatives =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Just Another Day in Paradise - Thanks for stopping by :-)

    @ Tara - Thanks *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and I guess I need to read more about the shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks Angela. I'm so glad Maria pointed me in your direction :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! I'm with you on Johnny Depp. That man just keeps getting better and better with age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, goody! A bunch of superlatives to check in and read! Congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Alex - Yeah, me and my shorts... good times :-)

    @ Raelyn - Thank you...oh and big hugs to the wee beasties :-)

    @ E.R. - JD is like a fine red wine. Yum!

    @ Shelley - Thanks!

    @ Susanna - Thanks to you for dropping in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to congratulate you on your award Angela. Then First Johnny Depp, then 3 Musketeers, and now an award too...? Angela you give much love!(And I do so thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Christy. I love to keep the good times rolling lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.