Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Your Second Good Deed of the Day

So you're wondering about that first good deed you accomplished?  You didn't present this face to the world:
Smug and scary much?  (photo credit)
And if you did but didn't realize it, it's okay :-)  You can make up for it with the second good deed.  You can Help Harry Help Others.  This is the fund-raising organization of eleven year old Harry who recently died of his inoperable brain tumor. When his friend Robert, who had a brain tumor too, became very ill, he set up his charity. So far, he’s raised nearly half a million British Pounds that he has donated to Cancer Research UK, to help them find a cure for brain tumors.


***Cue the moment of pause as you realize the second great thing you can do today can be something huge, fantastic and obviously extremely costly to help fight cancer. ***


Here's how to do it:  Purchase your copy of Campaigner Challenges 2011.  I bought mine already.  Let me check how much I paid.


***Cue elevator music***


Okay, scratch what I said about the whole "costly" thing.
I only paid $2.99 for it.  Yeah, I'm a part of the solution for the same price as a breakfast combo.  Unlike the breakfast combo, I won't have to do a thousand jumping jacks to rid myself of the guilt of enjoying this e-book...because there's NO guilt with this good deed.


Purchase details are as follows:

Amazon (US): http://www.amazon.com/Campaigner-Challenges-2011-ebook/dp/B0066UV28C
Amazon (UK): http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0066UV28C
Amazon (Germany): http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0066UV28C
Amazon (France): http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0066UV28C
Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/104468

So go get yours today.  While you're out doing that good deed, what's another good deed you did without even realizing it?

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for buying this. I meant to promo it but haven't had the chance yet. It's for such a good cause! PS: Somewhere in there should be one of my short stories. I haven't had a chance to flip through it yet and find where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look for your submission Angelina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot to submit my flash fiction. Oh well, there is always next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure thing, Angela. Would be wonderful if this could be done for the next Campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great book for a great cause. I can't believe I somehow missed the call for donating challenge stories - I would certainly have given mine.

    (I might have had a little bit of that face today :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got my copy and happy to be a part of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great cause. It is so sad, but how inspiring that before Harry died, he tried to make the biggest impact he could. :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure thing, CN. I can't wait to read the great contributions to this e-book.

    Well, Susanna, I kinda hate you didn't get to do it. I'm sure you're stories were just great and be quite fitting.

    Yay Alex!!

    You know, Angela, we spend so much of our lives figuring out what we want to do and this young man, at an early age, accomplished so much before passing on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked up my copy, Angela! What a great way to help others. Thanks for posting this, or I would not have known about it.

    I've been so tied up with NaNo, that I didn't even know we could submit our flash fiction pieces for this charity.

    Hope you're having a great week - no Tuesday Blues...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh! I've yet to write a post about this! A story of mine should be in there as well.

    I know you've received this, but you're one of the lovlies, I nominated! http://cfitewrite.blogspot.com/2011/11/scbwi-regional-conference-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your post!!! Thanks for buying the book and for advertising it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great cause! I haven't seen a single soul to do a good deed today. I'll try to do better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.