Saturday, December 10, 2011

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Photobucket



That's right folks!  I'm posting on a Saturday, which means it's for something exciting.

What's mentioned in the title for today's post is one of the things you get in the "normal" 12 Days of Christmas. But you know how we are as writers.  We tend to be unique and love giving a new spin to an old favorite, especially when blog followers and readers get to benefit.  So if you go over to Nadja Notariani's blog, you'll see there's a special "author's" version you and all your friends can participate in...and WIN!

Check out Nadja's 12 Days of Christmas Reading page to participate because the fun starts TODAY!

As a participant on the author/writer side of this FUNtastic affair, I will have a special post on 12/21/2011 sharing a story of a Christmas past that has had a profound impact on my view of giving  :-)

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous -- going to Nadja's blog now (the link is sitting in my Inbox too) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun to be had with this 12 Days of Christmas Reading special.

    Enjoy it, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Shelley, you sound like a friend after my own heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading your post about Christmas past on the 21st. I've been reading your blog a little bit -- you sucked me in! -- and I'm really interested in your WIPs. You have a lot going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for coming on by. I'm glad to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait, Angela! And on the 22 December, there will be some lucky readers winning some great books! Thanks for joining in our 12 Days of Christmas Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.