Saturday, February 18, 2012

Double-Tap

I've been touched, not once, but twice, with some blog love.  Raelyn Barclay passed me the Kreativ Blogger award and Jess over at Write. Skate. Dream gave me the Dream Launcher award.  I want to thank them both so much.  I heart you guys!!!
Now for the Kreativ Blogger award, Raelyn did something that made me drool - err - that ruled.  She listed ten sexy men with their pictures.  Saying I really enjoyed that post is such a pathetic understatement lol!!!

So I want to try something, like listing five guys that I can stare at ALL.  DAY.  LONG.  No breaks, just let my eyeballs shrivel up.  For the men checking out the blog, don't skip out, just scroll down.
1. Johnny Depp - Did I ever mention I have the most ridiculous crush on this man?  If I haven't, I just did :-)
Dear Johnny, I love you!
2. Bi Rain (Jung Hi Hoon) - I can't understand a single word he says when he speaks his native language (S. Korean), but he can sing and dance and well, Le Sigh
Let it Rain
3. Boris Kodjoe - Some men do bald so well it should be banned :-)
Stop being sexy already lol!!
4. Idris Elba - Deep, dark eyes...I'm falling...still falling.  Wait...nope...still falling
You guessed it, still falling.
5. Daniel Henney - Thank you to Alessandra!
Is there a doctor in the house?
I am an equal-opportunity drooler - err - individual, so guys, I think some of you may like these ladies.
1. Sofia Vergara
From Modern Family
2. Salma Hayek
Lasting Beauty
3. Salli Richardson-Whitfield

Eureka
4. Angelina Jolie
A Chick and Her Gun
5. Lucy Liu
Kill Bill, anyone?
Well, now.  After all that, I think it's safe to wish you all a very wonderful rest of the weekend :-)

37 comments:

  1. mmm to all of them... mmm..... ! thanks for the eyes candy! have n awesome weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. It was some steamy work finding some pics that wouldn't be too - ahem - revealing of the real physical beauty some of these people have.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! And Salma Hayek will always be sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the awards, Angela! Well deserved! And I like your droolworthy choices...though I've never understood the appeal of Johnny Depp. Women love him, but I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phil. I wish I could explain it in a few words, but he's appealing in so many various ways.

      Delete
  4. Those were some very swoonworthy men :)
    and the ladies weren't bad either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had a great time putting this together.

      Delete
  5. Angela, congrats on your blog awards! I've liked Johnny Depp for years, so thanks for the Jlove.
    -Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem. I've crushed on J Depp for the longest :-)

      Delete
  6. Great way to kick off the weekend :) I'm an equal-opportunity drooler too, you'll have to stop by on Tuesday for the ladies.

    Congrats Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the blog awards - they are fabulous! I'm so jealous, haha :-)))

    Great choices in the beautiful people. And yes, a big "wow" for Johnny over here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela :-) You have me giggling over here.

      Delete
  8. Oops, my eyeballs just shriveled up too. :) Great heroes and heroines, all. Congrats on the awards, and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cate :-) Glad the heroes and heroines did their job.

      Delete
  9. Mmmm, Johnny Depp and Idris Elba. So hot ;).

    And I may be a straight female, but I gotta admit, Sofia Vergara is pretty damn gorgeous.

    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sofia makes me want to slap someone and ask how was it possible she got all that crazy hotness molded into one person. And the crazy hot accent to boot.

      Really? There's no justice lol!!!

      Delete
  10. I'm a Johnny Depp fan too. The man is very talented and looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who can resist Johnny Depp? Lookin' at the girls makes me feel like I need to work out more or eat less chocolate. Or both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh...with my jolly waistline, all I can do is drool behind the guys and give two thumbs up to the ladies lol!!!

      Delete
  12. Congrats on the awards, Angela! Your choices of hot guys were awesome! Boris does bald very, very well. Sofia does big boobs well, and well, I've always had a personal vendetta against Lucy L. I'm mad at her because my hubby has been in a constant state of lust over her for years!! What a fun post!!! I really needed the smiles this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! Glad I could make you smile, Candy.

      Delete
  13. Wow girl you know how to turn up the heat! Congrats on your blog awards, they are much deserved. And whoa those are some swoon-worthy guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather. I know I couldn't have either of those pictures in front of me while writing because I wouldn't get anything done lol!!!

      Delete
  14. You equal opportunity flirt, you! Something for everyone. ;) Congrats on your awards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara. Yeah, had to put some beauty from both sides of the gender aisle on here :-)

      Delete
  15. Thank you for the ey candy! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, J.C. I had a wonderful weekend. And I loved gathering the photos for the eye candy.

      Delete
  16. Congrats on your awards. Good luck with A-Z. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I look forward to participating.

      Delete
  17. I have to agree with your choice of Idres Elba - he's a very handsome man. Funny, I only learned of him after my youngest son was born....we were going to either name him Aaron or Idres, but my mother in law begged us to name him Evan (she thought it a strong name with a strong meaning - 'fierce warrior' - and I relented, naming our youngest thus.) We laugh because we have Zacch & Ezra, and then Evan...Ha! But it's a good name.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.