Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Update for A to Z bloggy lovers

So I've been ever so touched by the comments and encouragement from everyone who's had a chance to follow along on this blog opera and drama with Abby and Basil.  This started as just my theme for the A to Z blogging challenge.  It has grown into something I really enjoy, characters I love, particularly one I love to hate, and a story that - per Raelyn - needs to be in novel format and available like...yesterday :-)

I'm so humbled and yes, I intend to move forward with transforming these letters into a novel, or at least a novella.

For those interested in reading each A to Z post from the beginning, I've set up a page with the links to each story, all in one place.  I'll keep it up to date as each letter publishes.

Thanks again everyone.  In case you want the link to the page as well, here it is: http://publishness.blogspot.com/p/abby-and-basil-a-to-z-blog-opera.html

21 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Angela. I need to go back and catch up on the installments I missed (doing that now). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, David. Hope you enjoy them all :-)

      Delete
  2. That's a great idea, Angela. I've been following several A-Z posts that would make for a great book. I can't wait to see what results from some of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. There have been some amazing and awesome A to Z serials and even the informational ones are very interesting.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Bonnie. You are awesome as well, getting Nether Bound out to the world :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm glad you did that because it's hard to stay focused on a running novel. I'd like to read it all in a sitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's why I did it. I want folks to read the whole thing but do so in a way that makes it easy for them.

      Delete
  5. LOL, no pressure :D

    Thanks for compiling them, it'll be nice to read them straight through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been such a positive inspiration, Raelyn. :-)

      Delete
  6. How wonderful that you've had such an experience! You rock Angela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ali. This whole writing community rocks lots of awesome!!

      Delete
  7. I agree 100%. I look forward to reading the finished product. How's that for pressure. Meantime, the alphabet is winding down...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, no pressure :-)

      I'm starting to feel some excitement because I have to finish the rest of the posts. Egads! Time to get busy lol!

      Delete
  8. What a fun idea :) You are half way through!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is awesome news, Anglea! Congratulations! Kudos to you for creating a page where readers can read your story in its entirety :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty fun putting it together, going back and re-reading the entries as well.

      Delete
  10. This has been fun Angela. It's like the Sherlock Holmes installments in the newspapers back in the day. Maybe you've started a new trend from the old one. Too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled you've been enjoying this. I wasn't sure how things would go but I must admit I'm having a pretty fun time with this as well. :-)

      Delete
  11. I think your daily posts are a brilliant way to get your creative juices bubbling.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.