Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Join the Mindjack with Susan Kaye Quinn



Announcing the release of Closed Hearts, the sequel to Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn.
Book Two of the Mindjack Trilogy
When you control minds, only your heart can be used against you.
Eight months ago, Kira Moore revealed to the mindreading world that mindjackers like herself were hidden in their midst. Now she wonders if telling the truth was the right choice after all. As wild rumors spread, a powerful anti-jacker politician capitalizes on mindreaders’ fears and strips jackers of their rights. While some jackers flee to Jackertown—a slum rife with jackworkers who trade mind control favors for cash—Kira and her family hide from the readers who fear her and jackers who hate her. But when a jacker Clan member makes Kira’s boyfriend Raf collapse in her arms, Kira is forced to save the people she loves by facing the thing she fears most: FBI agent Kestrel and his experimental torture chamber for jackers. Now available! $2.99 Ebook at Amazon (and Amazon UK) and Barnes and Noble Request a Kindlegraph Paper copies available at Amazon or get signed copies from the author
Susan Kaye Quinn is the author of the bestselling YA novel Open Minds,  Book One of the Mindjack Trilogy, available on AmazonBarnes and Noble, and iTunesSusan's business card says "Author and Rocket Scientist," but she mostly plays on TwitterFacebook, and Pinterest.

Mind GamesOpen MindsClosed HeartsIn His EyesLife, Liberty, and PursuitFull Speed Ahead

CLICK HERE to join the Virtual Party for Closed Hearts
(including bonus content for the Mindjack Trilogy and writerly guest posts) 
and/or 
ENTER TO WIN prizes below
a Rafflecopter giveaway

26 comments:

  1. Perfect timing. I'm looking for some more YA books to read, and this one sounds great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it Shelley. I really loved Open Minds so I'm thrilled about reading Closed Hearts.

      Delete
  2. So excited for Susan. It's great seeing her all over the place today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for Susan as well. Closed Hearts has been a sequel of anticipation for me so YAY!!!

      Delete
  3. @Shelley I hope you enjoy it!

    @Natalie Thanks for all your stops/comments!! :)

    @Angela Thanks so much for the post - I heart you, lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome. This was my pleasure. Got my copy downloaded. YAY!!!!

      Delete
    2. Angela, you rock my world. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great series for my YA's (grandkids).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll probably enjoy it a great deal.

      Delete
  5. I agree with Natalie, I've seen Susan's name and new book at four blogs already this morning. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candilynn, when I grow up as a writer, I hope to have half the blog hop mad-marketing skills Susan has. :-)

      Delete
  6. Loved Open Minds and Closed Hearts! Susan is an awesome writer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I own a paperback version of Open Minds, but I have yet to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever you get a chance to read Open Minds, I hope you enjoy it. I loved it and am excited to have Closed Hearts now.

      Delete
  8. The premise of Mindjack sounds so awesome. I am a firm believer in the power of human (or non-human, hehe) mind, so Mindjack should be down my alley!

    All the best, Susan. I'm so glad to get to know your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan rocks on so many levels. I'm just saying :-)

      Delete
  9. This idea of mindreaders and mindjackers sounds very original...and that makes it a great addition to my To Be Read List. I need more hours in my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Patricia. We could all use more hours in the day. Sooooo many books, so little time. lol!!

      Delete
  10. Torture chambers and potential face tattoos? I'm in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Charlie! I think you might like it.

      Delete
  11. Hooray for Susan! Can't wait to read it! :)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you to everyone that stopped by and made launch day awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the first book, Open Minds, and am super excited for the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's fascinating that neuro sci fi and neuro literature in general is becoming the new big thing. I have a short story currently shaping itself on my hard drive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed the same thing! I'm planning a SF series after the Mindjack series and realized just the other day that the most fascinating parts of it were neuro SF. Partly, I think this is because of our explosion of research in the brain and consciousness. Coolness abounds! :)

      Delete
  15. I can't wait to dig into Closed Hearts. So excited for Susan.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.