Thursday, May 31, 2012

Three Little Birds

Source
Bird One:  Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!  Come follow me to where Angela will be :-)
Bird Two:  You just had to rhyme, didn't you?
Bird Three:  Leave her alone.  I liked it.  Let's go!
Bird Two:  Wait...what's she talking about?
Bird Three:  Well, I was whistling outside her window when she was doing some guest post about ideas, running out of gas, chaos...something like that.
Bird One:  Who cares?  Let's fly!!

I translated that before the three little birds flew off.  I hope you'll join them - and me - over at YA Muses.  And yes, there will be a tiny hint of chaos :-)


9 comments:

  1. Love this, Angela. Flying on over there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post over there Angela! Sadly, Blogger spit my comment back at me...twice. Love your little birdies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to everyone for going by to check out my guest post. I had a lot of fun putting it together. @ Raelyn, sorry about that. Glad you had a chance to check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it! Am following them now. :))

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.