Monday, July 23, 2012

Launching Stopover at the Backworlds' Edge

I'll get to #writemotivatin a little later in the week.  Today, I want you all to join me in celebrating M. Pax's latest release!!!!


The Backworlds Book 2 is Out!

The sequel to The Backworlds is now available. Craze and his friends continue their adventures in Stopover at the Backworlds’ Edge. See what role chocolate plays in the galaxy this time.

Add to your TBR list!

The interstellar portal opens, bringing in a ship that should no longer exist. A battleship spoiling for a fight, yet the war with Earth ended two generations ago. The vessel drops off a Water-breather, a type of Backworlder thought to be extinct. She claims one of Craze’s friends is a traitor who summoned the enemy to Pardeep Station. A betrayal worse than his father’s, if Craze lives to worry about it.



Available for all ereaders from:

iTunes and Kobo will be available shortly.

If you haven’t read The Backworlds yet, it’s available as a free read from many outlets. See HERE for links. [http://mpaxauthor.com/the-backworlds-series/backworlds-the/]


Inspiring the words M. Pax writes, Mary spends her summers as a star guide at Pine Mountain Observatory in stunning Central Oregon where she lives with the husband unit and two loving cats. She writes science fiction mostly and has a slight obsession with Jane Austen. Mary blogs at http://www.mpaxauthor.com/blog/


So what inspires the words flowing from your fingertips?

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I've got the first book and can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm excited about this book and made sure to add it to my e-book library :-)

      Delete
  2. Yeah! I'm happy for Mary, too. I get inspired by dreams, information I learn when researching. I love creating worlds in my head.

    Good luck to Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inspiration comes from so many places. I love it!

      Delete
  3. Mary is awesome and so are her books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news! I haven't had the chance to read this yet so I need to check it out. Heading to find it now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for helping with the launch, Angela. I really appreciate your fabulous support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime, Mary. Wishing you so much success with your novels!

      Delete
  6. Hey, Angela! Congrats, Mary and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd never want to live in a world without chocolate. Congrats Mary! (And re: your comment on my post this morning, Angela, I hate snakes too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. snakes=shivers and sudden faint for me lol!!

      Delete
  8. I've heard lots about Mary's stuff. It sounds excellent. Downloaded the Backworlds and looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, working as a star guide does sound inspiring. It's no wonder Mary is writing Sci-fi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Angela! You've been trending sci-fi lately! New favorite genre? I like skipping around also. Keeps things fresh. I've sent a link to your site to my niece - an avid reader. Hope she sees all these great books you're featuring.

    I have a book sitting on my side-table (I'm supposed to be reading Game of Thrones next, but I have...just HAVE to sneak this one in.). It's all about the intricate relationship between Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan. Now to some that sounds like a snore - but Ronald Reagan's life fascinates me. He was an extremely interesting man - a man from a different time with a very solid character he maintained throughout his life. To this date, he remains my favorite president to read about. John Adams is a close second. (Whoa...nerd alert. I've outed myself. Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news for M. Pax! May she enjoy much success! Have a great day Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to check her books out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to see shout outs for a great writer. I've got the first book! D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited for M Pax!

    Anything could inspire me to write. It's just so random that I never know what it is. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for Mary. I love the Firefly and Star Wars vibes that sparkle from the Backworlds.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.