There it is. That's the confession I had to get off my chest. Now I feel much better.
On a much brighter note, Raelyn Barclay gifted me a blog award and I want to share it today. If you have not visited Raelyn's blog...well, what are you waiting for? I always get something wonderful from her posts. And she has a wonderful smile. Did you check it out? Good.
Here are the rules for the Illuminating Blogger Award:
|From Raelyn's post|
- Visit the Blog who awarded you and thank them.
- Tell everyone who nominated you, thank the blogger and include a link back to their site on your blog.
- Share a random thing about yourself.
- Select five or more nominees — and notify them on their blogs.
- Put the award on your blog somewhere.
So here is the random factoid about me:
Though I didn't actively pursue my passion for writing while younger, I did act on my love of music to the point of forming an all-girl singing group during my senior year in high school. We focused first on trying our hand at R&B but felt more comfortable booking appearances at church events for gospel music. It was a fun time.
If you're familiar with my blog, you already know I have a problem with selecting nominees so instead I would like for visitors to enjoy the comments section all around. Feel free to share a random factoid about yourself. I love getting to know more about my online bloggy buddies :-)