Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Midweek Peek

WriteOn Con has been a wonderful experience.  If you missed yesterday's events, don't worry.  That's one of the great things about WriteOn Con.  It's online and yep, you can check out all the fantabulous stuff.

One event I'd like to point out is the YA/MG Pitch Critique with Agent Peter Knapp.  A lot of agent insight and helpful comments.  Some folks even got requests.  How cool is that?!?!?!

Make sure to join today because the good times are still rolling?

Special Note: Look for an official break from the whispers about Partners in ParanormYA.  I hear  things will be loud and clear this coming Monday.  Meet you back here then :-)

What are you up to for this midweek peek?

10 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting a lot out of the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a blast, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to take more advantage of WriteOnCon, but it's been fun just lurking on the boards. Learning so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're enjoying WriteOnCon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will check out WriteOnCon :-)Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't followed because I've been busy with edits but the guests they have are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds as if you are gaining much from your WriteOn experience. Fabulous! How are things with the manuscript edits/betas?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have some excitement brewing. I'll be back for that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't participate in WOC this year, but (according to other writers) it seemed to come and go pretty quickly. Maybe it's just my perception of time, though.
    Glad you were able to participate.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.