Friday, August 31, 2012

Revealing the RISE OF A RECTOR


It's finally here, the cover reveal for Heather McCorkle's Rise of a Rector, the final novel in her channeler series (due out this October). To celebrate Heather is giving away two copies of her historical fantasy novel, To Ride A Puca. Before we get to that though, here is the cover:


To add it to your Goodreads lists click here. If you'd like to check out the rest of the channeler series (her novella Born of Fire is now FREE on Amazon & B&N!) you can do so on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. To win an eBook of To Ride A Puca, all you have to do is help Heather spread the word. There will be two winners! To enter fill out the form below.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

27 comments:

  1. And Heather has been all over the Internet this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure has. Been at somewhere different through the week. Been awesome.

      Delete
  2. Awesome cover. And agree with Alex, I've been seeing Heather around lately. So excited for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for her as well. She's reached the end of this series and so I'm sure more is soon to come.

      Delete
  3. Yes! I've seen this. Major congrats yet again, Heather! It's awesome you've highlighted her, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely great. I love highlighting authors. Thinking of nicknaming my blogspot Spotlight Junction. :-)

      Delete
    2. Thanks SA, again! And yep, Angela is pretty awesome.

      Delete
  4. I've never hear of this series. I'll have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great series. I've enjoyed what I've read thus far.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Angela C, I hope you enjoy it as much as Angela B!

      Delete
  5. Very cool! I've been hearing a lot about this author!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather's a talented writer and artist in more ways than one :-)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Julie, most of it good I hope. ;)

      Delete
  6. Just stopping by to see what you're up to. It's a beautiful cover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing great here, Cherie. Staying busy and enjoying my blogging buddies, like you :-)

      Delete
  7. That's a stunning cover! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Heather has been everywhere this week! Looking forward to when it's your turn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Susanna...I think I just shuddered with a mix of fear and excitement lol!!!!

      Delete
    2. Yep, my legs are gettin' tired. ;) I'm looking forward to Angela's turn too!

      Delete
  9. I'm new to this series too. More books to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them Shelley! Thanks for checking them out.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for the feature Angela. I can hardly wait to return the favor!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.