Thursday, September 20, 2012

ABANDON - Cover Reveal

Elana Johnson, author of Possession and Surrender, needs no introduction.  I've been honored to have her here as a guest and to share my thoughts on her YA dystopian novels (both, of which, I enjoyed).  Today we reveal the cover for the third novel in this series, ABANDON, set for release by Simon Pulse as of June 2013.  Again, I LOVE the symbolic simplicity.  Without further ado, here it is:
Add to your Goodreads TBR list here
What is ABANDON about?

seduced by power,
broken by control,
and consumed by love...

Vi has made her choice between Jag and Zenn, and the Resistance may have suffered for it. But with the Thinkers as strong as ever, the rebels still have a job to do. Vi knows better than anyone that there's more at stake than a few broken hearts. 

But there is a traitor among them...and the choices he makes could lead to the total destruction of everything Vi has fought for.

Vi, Jag, and Zenn must set their problems aside for the Resistance to have any hope of ending the Thinkers' reign. Their success means everything...and their failure means death.

ALSO: Elana is running a Pinterest contest for the cover. She wants to get 500 pins (or repins) over the next two days. If we can get that many, she'll pick someone who pinned the cover to win a $50 Amazon gift card.  It's so easy to do this. All you have to do is click this PIN IT button and select one of your boards to pin the cover to. Elana has done everything else! Don't have a Pinterest board yet? Put it on your Tumblr page. Your Facebook page. Your twitter stream. Elana will count those too! Just be sure to tag her (@ElanaJ on twitter, Possession by Elana Johnson on Facebook).

Many thanks to AToMR Book Blog Tours for organizing this event.  I'm all smiles to be a part of it :-)

18 comments:

  1. Happy for Elana! I'm posting the cover tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy too. And glad there'll be another Possession installment for me to read. Woot!

      Delete
  2. Congrats to Elana! I love the simplicity, too! Very classy cover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Classy is a very good choice of words :-)

      Delete
  3. So excited for Elana! I love the new cover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is pretty exciting. I love Elana's books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. And all three covers have been beautiful.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I suppose that would be very good. I'm not very knowledgeable about Pinterest so I'm not sure what it would really mean lol!!

      Delete
  6. All the best to Elana! Love this cover, and will pin it later today. I'm running a similar contest on Monday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinned :) sounds like another exciting read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I'm ready for it. Though some patience is required given it won't release until June of 2013... lol!

      Delete
  8. Congrats to Elana! I just added Abandoned to my TBR list. On my way to Pinterest - love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How have I not seen this until now?! This is most definitely my favorite cover of the three.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.