Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hump Day! Word!

And the word is: Bloggy love!

Help me and Gwen continue in spreading the love on our blogtown tour as we visit the homestead with Maria Zannini and face a few questions with Fighter Writer J.C. Martin.

Probably a good idea to check and see what those girls are doing over at PIP HQ.  I have a feeling they are up to something...dangerous.

Don't be fooled by their looks.  They can get into some wicked situations lol!
Abigail Bishop (one can dream)
Indigo Eady (one can dream)

17 comments:

  1. oh, beautiful ladies get into all kinds of trouble! esp when ghosts are involved! tour is running so smooth! love the creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Tara. We've enjoyed this blogtown tour and enjoyed the wonderful way everyone has responded :-)

      Delete
  2. Love seeing you all over the place, AB! You two need to compile a book of just your character interviews, btw. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, EJ. Actually...that sounds like a really good idea :-)

      Delete
  3. Heading to Maria's next. Catch you there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always glad to have you guys pop in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are awesome in more ways than I could ever really explain. Thanks, Maria :-)

      Delete
  5. They do look really young and innocent, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the things those girls get into lol!

      Delete
  6. Yay for hopping around Bloglandia. I'm going to look like those pictures in my next life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on hoping to look like one of these gorgeous girls in my next life :-)

      Delete
  7. Wow. Abigail Bishop is gorgeous. I'm with Leslie; I wouldn't mind looking like her next time around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. On my way to check out PIP HQ! Love the inspiring ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.