Thursday, October 18, 2012

It Was a Dark and Stormy Novel...

Although it hasn't been dark and stormy on this blog tour :-)
Please feel free to see what shenanigans the girls are getting into over at PIP HQ while Gwen and I enjoy some writerly musings at Candilynn Fite's blog and enjoy the art of conjuring tales for young minds at Susan Kaye Quinn's blog.

A note about Candilynn:  She has taken the picture book bull by the horns and published her picture book at uTales, Little Acorn's Big Fall.  Already got my copy and so thrilled for her taking this leap.

A note about Susan:  She. Just. Rocks! No two ways about it.  If you are ever in need of knowledge, especially regarding self-publishing how-tos, her blog is like Knowledge Central.  I'm waiting for her to turn her blog into a virtual storefront of Self-publishing Fantastic-ness :-)

13 comments:

  1. Alex is like the coolest, bad boy commenter on the block. Seriously. I think he commented before I had a chance to go back and make a change!

    Looking forward to the day. Basil and Badger were a blast to have on my blog. I'm on chapter five and loving it. As you know, I'm on vacation, but will check in periodically. Make yourselves at home. :))

    With all that you're doing, look at you giving back some of the love around here. ((((((hugs)))))) for the mention of Little A. He and I had had enough of the waiting around. We had so much fun on uTales. He has me almost convinced to go ahead with the other 3 picture books. *O*

    Headed over to Susan's...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Alex is the BEST!

      Glad you're enjoying the book. And it was my pleasure to share about your bit step into PB world. If you do the others, please make sure to share so I can get a hold of them as well.

      Enjoy your vacay!

      Delete
  2. I just want to say I love the simplicity of your book trailer. Props.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm heading to Susan's to check on her posts...thanks for the links.

    All the best!

    Nas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. And thanks so much for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  4. Susan does rock for sure, and congrats to Candilynn! Off to check out the stops now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Heather. Enjoy the posts :-)

      Delete
  5. Hi Angela,

    I shall duly check out Susan's site. Good of you to bring attention of her. Now then, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star, sorry, superstar, is an accomplished 'pawblisher' :)

    Take very good care.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Penny, for taking a paws by my blog and hope you enjoy the other stops as well :-)

      Delete
  6. Ooh! Totally have to check out Little Acorn's Big Fall - great title and something in my genre :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.