Friday, October 26, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

I hear there's a villain vs. villain match up over at PIP HQ.  Abby and Basil (Neverlove) along with Badger and Indigo (Givin' Up the Ghost) are supposedly in the middle of it.  I heard this from a reliable source :-)

I want to give a special thank you to the blog buddies that let us crash at their spots this week to share our characters - and a bit of ourselves - with the world.  Even if you don't go to follow up on a silly blog post you heard about, they are each great blogs to invest in.

October 22 - Cherie Reich
October 22 - E.J. Wesley
October 24 - Maria Zannini
October 24 - J.C. Martin
October 25 - Linda Jackson
October 25 - Michelle Pickett

Today, we're at Tyrean's Writing Spot to break from a bit of the humor and share about a topic that is special to both of us, something you'll notice when you read our books: a line Gwen and I both made final decisions not to cross.  And we're both happy with our choice.  We hope readers can appreciate it as well.

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued about the line. Popping over to Tyrean's blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got back from Tyrean's. I guess I'd better head over to PIP now to see what kind of mischief they're up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, those teens are definitely in the middle of something crazy, I just know it.

      Delete
  4. I'm off to read about this line you didn't cross. You've got my curiosity piqued!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.