Friday, October 5, 2012

Party at PIP!!!

It's TGIF.  A few days before launch day.  I wanted to share with all those that visit this blog that my blog may have a random post about something else every now and then, but with the upcoming blogtown tour coming up, there'll be a lot of focus on the tour during the month of October.

Gwen and I are going to "hand over" the PIP blog to our characters while we go about visiting from blog to blog.  I'd like to encourage all those who haven't yet, to visit and follow PIP (Partners in ParanormYA) to see what shenanigans the teens will be getting up to over there.

As the saying goes, "When the cat's away, the mice will play."

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hugs and kisses!

29 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome month. So excited for you Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natalie. It is a very exciting time :-)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like great fun, Angela! Excited for the release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it's fantastic for you. I'll have to poke my nose in to see what's happening, even if I am on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, C Lee. And you have a fantastic vacation as well :-)

      Delete
  4. This is going to be fun! Will be waiting for the release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catherine. I hope all enjoy the big launch.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It will certainly be an October unlike any other before :-)

      Delete
  6. So excited for you!! I know you are... : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry! Yeah, very excited :-)

      Delete
  7. Enjoy your weekend too and have fun on the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So you're sending the spies out, huh? Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck on your release, and have a great weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great way to introduce the book, via the characters. Good luck on your launch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, neat! This sounds super fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I placed the PIP on my sidebar. And Congrats! on Neverlove. I'll make you Author of the Week on my blog next week. I may need a reminder though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. One day to go! So excited for you both. I've placed the PIP logo in my sidebar, and will be back to visit your characters.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you're going to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you will be quite busy this month. Best wishes for an amazing launch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy launch. May the Force Be With You.

    ReplyDelete
  17. And now the day has come! Very excited for the two of you!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.