Wednesday, October 31, 2012

When The End is The Beginning

Today marks the end of our Partners in ParanormYA blogtown tour.  Gwen Gardner and I have traveled the blogosphere, to and fro, sharing the great news of our young adult debut novels.  Abby and Indigo, Basil and Badger...these four teens - along with some great secondary cast mates - have opened themselves to the world in very humorous, and sometimes, heartfelt ways.

We thank each and everyone of you who has purchased a book.  If you put a review on Amazon, we appreciate it.  And if you are in the middle of getting ready to put one up, thank you, thank you, thank you.

For those who haven't purchased but have us on your TBR list, many thanks to you and to all who continue to spread the word about our novels.

In the end, it's all about the readers.  So is the beginning.  So please stop by PIP HQ to bid a fond farewell to our delinquent house sitting teens.  May it not be too long before you read of their next adventures.  And for our final stop, we have the pleasure of being interviewed by the lovely Natalie Aguirre at Literary Rambles.  Please stop by to see what new tidbit we share.

Let us not forget winners for Week 3's Giveaway:


Shannen Aleene Romein - $10 Amazon gift card, Givin’ Up The Ghost ebook and 2 Personalized bookmarks
JC Martin – Neverlove ebook and Personalized bookmark
Jennie Bennett – 10 page critique and 50 page critique
Mary Preston – Personalized bookmark
Stephen Tremp – Personalized bookmark


If you have not already, you should be hearing from one of us soon.

The Big Swag giveaway is still ongoing so make sure to enter to win.

27 comments:

  1. So glad to be the last stop on your tour. And Halloween is a perfect day to do it. Glad your blog tour went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Natalie. I'm so happy to visit Literary Rambles today :-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a successful tour and may many more good things come your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. Your well-wishes mean a great deal :-)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your successful tour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always say it so well, Angela. Ditto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to those lucky winners.

    I like the idea - the end is just the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The end already? It's been a blast. Congratulations on such a great blog tour and thank you for my bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fun. This has been what I would call "well worth the work" :-)

      Delete
  7. Congrats on making it to the finish line! I'm sure it was quite a ride. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's been a funny ride as well lol!!

      Delete
  8. Hope you've had fun - I've had fun following it! And yes, have copies of both books on my iPad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed you every step of the way. I don't know how you do it but both Gwen and I appreciate it!!

      Delete
  9. I don't have a copy yet, but I'll remedy that soon. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great feature on Lit Rambles!!! btw I love your cover

    Haven't forgotten our convo last week - I'm going to speak to Alz next time I see her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sophia. LOL about Alz. I already know it'll be a rip, but one that will make me laugh :-)

      Delete
  11. Bummer that the tour had to end, it was so much fun! Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know. We've been having such a great time with it :-)

      Delete
  12. Congrats ladies!!! And Literary Rambles!! That's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a joy to join Natalie at Literary Rambles today. A pleasure, really :-)

      Delete
  13. Congrats on a great tour and hopefully the very successful launch of your book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susanna. Since it's just the beginning, I'm hoping things will only get better from here.

      Delete
  14. Well, Angela, I'm sorry I missed your tour. The past few months haven't been the greatest for me and blogging, I'm sorry to say. However, I'm slowly getting back on track and I'm almost caught up on all your posts! Wishing you all the best with your book. And Gwen too!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.