Thursday, October 25, 2012

Who's Up for a Little Laverne & Shirley and Franny 911?

That's what you'll get when you check out our guest posts today.

Linda Jackson at Writers Do Laundry, Too revamped Laverne & Shirley to do it "Gwen and Angela" style (No, do not read that as Gangnam Style lol!!!)

Our resident ghost, Franny, from Givin' Up the Ghost, decided to impart some of her fashion wisdom on a tough fashion case.  Check out Michelle Pickett's These Words Tell a Story to see if she succeeds.

I just know the girls are up to no good.  I wonder if they're even at PIP HQ.  Think you can check it out, please?  While you're there, you can add yourself to this week's giveaway and/or the Big Swag giveaway.

And for those of you wondering about Gangnam Style, here is Psy to share a bit more. If you are at work where synthesizer-infused music and foreign language can get you in trouble, please put on your headphones lol!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You know...lol! All I can do is shake my head.

      Delete
  2. Going to check it out. And what's with Gangnam Style? It's everywhere!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gangnam Style is all over. I think it's the restless legs dance.

      Delete
  3. That's the first time I've heard such music.

    Laverne and Shirley was one of my favorite shows growing up. I'll check out the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gangnam Style, for me, is for sheer entertainment value lol!

      Delete
  4. HaHa, that's a funny video - I've never heard of it, um, him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm old enough to remember Laverne and Shirley. That was a fun show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gangnam Style is a big thing at my school right now. They played it at homecoming this weekend and a bunch of small groups broke out doing the dance. XD Of course, everyone else continued twerking. -rolls eyes-

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.