Monday, November 26, 2012

All Good Things - Cyber Monday

Yep. Like all good things must come to an end, so must the special I've sort of been harping about during the last few days. I've tweeted, blogged, gotten help from other bloggers (THANK YOU!!!) and did some strutting around Facebook to share this Black Friday through Cyber Monday special.

But Cyber Monday is today. The special pricing ends...today.

So if you have not already, please visit this great list of Fantastic YA Indie Reads. Neverlove is among the list, priced at $1.99.

"I already have it." - Thank you so much for owning it! When you read it, I hope you truly enjoy the story. But know that you can gift the e-book to friends and family.

Perhaps you have a book club where you're interested in trying something new to read. Today's the perfect time to choose Neverlove, "Give as a gift", and your club members can have this great book for discussion. Heck, when it comes to a book club, I'd love to Skype in to one for the discussion.

Here's the list of book covers as well participating in this group:


GWEN GARDNER
If you shop on Amazon.com, click HERE * If you shop on Amazon UK, click HERE
 
FREE Friday - Saturday
$1.99 Sunday-Monday
 


 
ANGELA BROWN
If you shop on Amazon.com, click HERE * If you shop on Amazon UK, click HERE

$1.99 pricing through Cyber Monday 
 
 
ANGELA ORLOWSKI-PEART
If you shop on Amazon.com, click HERE * If you shop on Amazon UK, click HERE
 $1.99 Friday-Monday
 

DIANA MURDOCK
If you shop on Amazon.com, click HERE * If you shop on Amazon UK, click HERE
$1.99 Black Friday through Cyber Monday


JULIE CASSAR
If you shop on Amazon.com, click HERE * If you shop on Amazon UK, click HERE
 
RUBY BLUE
FREE!!! Saturday and Sunday
 
DEJA BLUE
$1.99 CYBER MONDAY

 

HEATHER McCORKLE
If you shop on Amazon.com, click HERE * If you shop on Amazon UK, click HERE * Or if you prefer Barnes and Noble, click HERE


TIFFANY A. WHITE
If you shop on Amazon.com, click HERE * If you shop on Amazon UK, click HERE



MYNDI SHAFER
If you shop on Amazon.com, click HERE * If you shop on Amazon UK, click HERE

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome. It's funny. Doing this has given my my topic idea for IWSG. Okay, maybe that wasn't funny lol!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry I missed this over the weekend. I just shared it on FB though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed the FB share. Thanks so much, Maria!

      Delete
  3. Cyber Monday is a fantastic idea. I was around this weekend and tweeted for all of you. Glad to hear it went so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sheri. I'm sure it was having blogger buddies and friends spreading the word that helped with this event!

      Delete
  4. What amazing deals! Happy Cyber Monday, Angela! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Cyber Monday to you as well, Julie. Thanksgiving was a great time among friends and fam. Hope yours was enjoyable :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. YAY Shelley. And there are some other great steals as well :-)

      Delete
  6. I already have it too. Will read it sooooon. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Barbara. If you see anything else that suits your fancy, have at it :-)

      Delete
  7. Sadly, the fun event comes to an end. But we had some good times, right?

    Thank you, everyone who shared and helped spread the news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. :-(

      But it's been a blast :-)

      Delete
  8. What a great idea, doing your own version of Cyber Monday! Lots of good looking books here - I hope you all got tons of sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you did well with the sale, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah I missed this! I hope it went really well, though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.