Monday, November 12, 2012

Let The Jousting Begin!!!!


The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear is the first book in a new series. And it’s now out! The main character, Hetty, is a twenty-two-year-old, stumbling about in an effort to become a full-fledged adult. She struggles with self-esteem, weight, relationships, and making the transition between college and the real world.

Graduation from community college isn’t the magic elixir Hetty Locklear counts on for becoming an adult. Her parents, who work the Renaissance fair circuit, insist she spend part of the summer with them. Hetty doubts pretending to live in the Middle Ages will help her find her way.

 To make it worse, an entity haunts her at her dead-end job, warning her of a dangerous man she doesn’t know. The ghost leads her to a lover who has a lot of secrets. He pulls her farther into peril and into a strange, hidden world of genetic experimentation.

New Adult Urban Fantasy with a contemporary sci-fi twist. Mature content.

Available as an ebook at Amazon / Amazon UK  / Smashwords / iTunes / Kobo
(B&N is coming – visit www.mpaxauthor.com for other links)
 I am the Ghost Knight!

M. Pax is celebrating her latest release with a jousting tournament and contest at www.mpaxauthor.com
This is where you, my blogging comrades come in:
"Obi Wan My Reader, you're my only hope."
Yes, you can help me win this jousting match among bloggers. To score points I need you to comment at M Pax's website before Saturday, November 17th, and tell her you’re cheering for me, the Ghost Knight, to earn me a point. Score me an extra point by using the medieval word hark, which means ‘hey, listen up’. Example, I’m here for the Ghost Knight. Hark, she’ll kick thy armored butt
OR
Hark the heralds, Ghost Knight cometh!

For each day you comment, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win a free ebook of The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear. Tell all your friends!


Win me the championship!

You win a book!

Huzzah!

To the field I go, spurred on by your support and cheers...

Let the jousting begin!!

34 comments:

  1. Ah, beware my jousting partner, for your efforts are fraught with danger. I am sure to win the event! Beware the efforts of the Knight of Aidensdein!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knight of Aidensdein! We meet again. And probably repeatedly throughout the joust. Let the battle begin :-)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun way to drum up excitement about a book. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great idea. And a great way to get others engaged as well.

      Delete
  3. Now I know three of you participating! I'm going to have to champion all of you at least once. And I'm sure that negates my vote. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alex. Negate or not, hope you are able to cheer for whomever and have the best fun ever!!

      Delete
  4. Okay, I'm off to the joust to help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your invitation! But watch out . . .Knight Light is on the field today too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knight Light. So shall we meet.
      To the field! (lol!!!)

      Delete
  6. I just came from another blog that mentioned Mary's book. It's already on my Goodreads list and the sample is on my Kindle.
    Congrats to Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool beans, Susan. Mary's got a unique promotion going and I'm sure the story is going to be just as enjoyable.

      Delete
  7. Prithee Ghost Knight, surrender anon! Ye do not stand a chanceth against me, Stormy Knight. My skill with the, uh, pointy thingy, is unparallelled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stormy Knight. I knew the day would that we should face each other upon the field. Pointy thing up and charge!!!

      Delete
  8. Hark! You got-eth my vote, Ghost Knight! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Cheers on and don't forget you may also be a winner.

      Delete
  9. Sounds pretty neat. Love your new pic, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mama bear! i loveth thy new self portrait!!
    mayest the ghost knight bringeth it onneth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks, Tara! May Ghost Knight survive the tourney lol!

      Delete
  11. You're doing a bang up job so far, Angela. Thanks for jousting and helping promote my book. You're so fabulous ... your new pic certainly proves that, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Mary. This is such a fun way to promote a new book :-)

      Delete
  12. What fun, and it's been great seeing Mary and her release everywhere today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh! Such excitement! I hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very exciting and so much fun. Win or lose, I'm having a blast. To arms. Huzzah!!

      Delete
  14. I voted for you without knowing it was you. Yay. Joust on! Long live Hetty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your wish is my command, Ghost Knight!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fun! Heading over to MPax's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.