Thursday, November 1, 2012

Nether Soul by Bonnie Rae

Before you go any further, get a load of the WICKED book cover for Nether Soul.:
Just want to touch the wicked pretty :-)
Okay..now on to the festivities of celebrating Bonnie's release of Nether Soul, the second book in her Nether trilogy.  So take it away, Bonnie :-)

Angela, 
Thanks so much for hosting me today! I am really excited to share my dream cast with you and your readers.



Nether Trilogy
My Dream Cast:

Amanda Seyfried as Ava

She has gorgeous eyes and for me, it's all in the eyes! Ava holds a lot of her emotions in, but those that know her can read her thoughts simply by looking right into her eyes.

Jonathan Jackson from General Hospital and the band Enation.

When I first started the story and Devon's character came into my mind, this is who I envisioned right away. Jonathan is a great musician and poet and that reminds me so much of Devon in so many ways.

Jiro Wang would be my ideal Kaine.

Why? He is simply gorgeous and just looks like a bad boy dying to be loved!

Mila Kunis would have to be my Lilith!

I mean just look at her. She is sexy and devious, and again…it's all in the eyes.

Paul Bettany is totally my Gabriel!!!

I saw him in Legion and knew he was my Gabriel!!!! The role he portrayed was perfect and very Gabriel-ish. He's loyal to Heaven, cold on the outside but with a huge heart underneath.

And last, but not least Elle Fanning would make the perfect Christa.

That bright blond hair and those big blue eyes is Christa all the way!! Not to mention she seems to be a sweetie and has such a big heart, just like Christa. 

**That is definitely a cast worthy of several great dreams lol!**

Learn more about Bonnie and the Nether trilogy at  http://bonnieraebooks.com/.  You can get your copy of Nether Soul at Amazon now. Did you spot a fave or two in this cast?

18 comments:

  1. Saw the cover yesterday - very cool. Elle Fanning is a good actress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle is very good. And the cover is so appealing.

      Delete
  2. That's an awesome cast. I love Amanda Seyfried. I've never seen Elle Fanning before, but looks like she's following in her sisters footsteps.

    Congratulations Bonnie. The cover is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the actors and actresses she chose.

      Delete
  3. That is some cover all right! Good luck to this trilogy and may the movie be cast just as you imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I know right? I'm trying not to drool behind Jiro Wang lol!

      Delete
  5. Thanks again for hosting me Angela! This was so much fun!! And yes, Jiro is very drool worthy!! I love picturing him as my Kaine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Bonnie. It was my pleasure :-)

      Delete
  6. Congrats to Bonnie. [I'm using IE, hoping this will fix my Blogger issues)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Glad to see you were able to comment.

      Delete
  7. Oh, I love that cover!!
    And what a great selection for your cast of characters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! If this cast comes together to make this a novel, I think I will fangirl all over the set if I can sneak my way there lol!!1

      Delete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.