Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Great Hetty Trifecta

Author: M Pax

Novel: The Renaissance of Hetty Locklear

Graduation from community college isn’t the magic elixir Hetty Locklear counts on for becoming an adult. Her parents, who work the Renaissance fair circuit, insist she spend part of the summer with them. Hetty doubts pretending to live in the Middle Ages will help her find her way.

To make it worse, an entity haunts her at her dead-end job, warning her of a dangerous man she doesn’t know. The ghost leads her to a lover who has a lot of secrets. He pulls her farther into peril and into a strange, hidden world of genetic experimentation.

New Adult Urban Fantasy with a contemporary sci-fi twist. Mature content.

Available as an ebook at Amazon / Amazon UK  / Smashwords / iTunes / Kobo
(B&N is coming – visit www.mpaxauthor.com for other links)
You can even check out the book trailer here.

Jousting: I am Ghost Knight...and I NEED your support:
"Obi Wan My Reader, you're my only hope."
Remember to comment at M Pax's blog to cheer Ghost Knight on and include the word 'hark' for extra points. Remember, not only would I win the joust if I have the most cheer points, you get entered for a chance to win a book.

Huzzah!!

27 comments:

  1. "New Adult Urban Fantasy with a contemporary sci-fi twist" -- that certainly is an interesting combination of genres! Good luck to M. Pax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has the sound of having a little something everyone can enjoy.

      Delete
  2. I've seen this a lot, it sounds awesome and original. Congrats Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a fun book! I've never read a story set at a Renaissance fair before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read a book set at a Ren Fair either.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Great jousting today, Gwen - I mean Stormy Knight :-)

      Delete
  5. Huzzah is right! Congrats, Mary! I love New Adult genre :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too. Although I don't think I'm doing it right. Damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long as you mention cheering for a particular knight or different knights, you're good and for extra points, add their word.

      Huzzah!

      Delete
  7. You and the other knights have made for a wonderful joust, Angela. Perhaps I shall plan another next year, but somehow lump other authors and books into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun :-) You can count me in.

      Delete
  8. Ah! I have come to pay a visit Lady Ghost Knight! We are gaining on your lead, you had best watch your back.

    Knight Aidensdein!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh I must pop over! Thanks for this, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Angela and Mary,
    Sounds like fun and games galore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been! I have cheered! I am rooting for you to win the tournament! Huzzah Ghost Knight :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, I just saw M Pax's book on another blog! I think New Adult is great and really allowing a whole new group of books become available to readers. It can be a tough transition going from a teen to an adult, and yet there's been so little out there in the past. Glad to see this change.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This jousting is so much fun! I voted for Ghost Knight and didn't even know it was you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll have to head over and check this out. I knew of the event happening at M. Pax's blog before November, but I'm out of the loop thanks to NaNoWriMo . . .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now there's an interesting combo. I may have to check that one out. Off to vote for Ghost Night!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun idea! Off to vote. Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.