Monday, December 17, 2012

Are You on Team Procrastinator?

Hey Friends!

***Before you head on over to check out my guest post, please take a moment to look just above the post. Notice that special link where you can sign up for the Partners in ParnormYA (PIP) newsletter? What's special about newsletters is that they tend to give you advance notice of things to come and tantalizing morsels that DON'T get shared in blog posts, tweets or anywhere else. So, please sign up and tell a friend too :-) By the way, do you prefer receiving newsletters once a month or once a quarter? Inquiring minds want to know :-)***

Come join me over at Indie Elite for a little discussion about procrastination, end-of-the world procrastinating. With the end so near, what's a procrastinator to do? Hop on over to find out your choices.

22 comments:

  1. Signed up, although Mailchimp had too many bananas this morning and hasn't given me my email link yet to confirm. Darn chimp parties too hard.
    Once a month? Once a quarter? Either way. I'd say whatever is easier for you and Gwen to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Will have to check and see what the chimps are over there doing :-) Thanks for signing up :-)

      Delete
  2. Ooh...procrastination. Hopping over...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm a BIT of a procrastinator myself lol!!

      Delete
  3. Yes, I'm such a procrastinator! I'm going over there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should, hopefully, bring a few giggles lol!

      Delete
  4. Me, procrastinate? I'll be over to read the post . . . later. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* I should be working...popping over now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I just saw my badge in the sidebar! Cool, thanks Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Signed up for the newsletter, what a great idea. I always miss everything because I can never stay organized, so maybe a newsletter will help me keep up to date LOL.

    I'm also the world's worst procrastinator so I'm heading over to the guest post now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have you signed up for the newsletter :-)

      Delete
  8. Hi Angela,

    I was contemplating leaving a comment and checking out your link. Maybe I shall leave a comment and check out your link tomorrow. I shall be phoning the International Date Line to find out if the world ends on December 21. I will let you know.

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think monthly is good. With our fast moving world people forget if it's quarterly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admit, I'm a total procrastinator. I always leave everything until the last minute. However, I do well under pressure when I have to meet a deadline.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.