Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to Elana

I do enjoy a good celebration for other people's birthdays. Today is someone's birthday, someone very special to the writing community. And in a not-so-fangirl-way, to me.

I really enjoy Elana Johnson's blog. She shares in a great deal of honesty about her writing experiences. She's shared her query how-to and marketing strategies. Her novels are outstanding and her smile is beautiful.

And she's personable.

I have no doubt that if the chance were allowed, I could sit down on a comfy couch, split a tub of ice cream and watch something ridiculous, silly, slightly scary or drama-get-me-a-tissue with her.

She's simply Elana and she doesn't try to be anything more or less. That's what makes her so great :-)

So today I'm glad to join Christine Fonseca and spreading the Happy Birthday love.

Happy Birthday, Elana! You deserve the very best!

In celebration of Elana's birthday, Christine is giving away a special package and you can enter here to win:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Make sure to hop on over to Elana's and share a Happy Birthday with her :-)

21 comments:

  1. Awesome how everyone is shouting out about Elana's birthday. She's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Agreed. Hoping today is a great birthday for her.

      Delete
  3. Elana is one of my idols in the business. For writing, marketing, and query critique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I better give her a happy birthday, post-haste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet of you. :) Best birthday wishes to Elana. Her PPT on pitching is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would probably be cool to sit in on a panel she was a part of.

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday to Elana! I hope she has a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome!! I've seen it everywhere today. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, getting all the bloggers together to share in this birthday celebration :-)

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday, Elana! I hope you celebrate in style :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Elana! I hope her birthday is rocking. You're wonderful for taking part in the huge celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, happy birthday. I hope you have an excellent day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the blog tip ref Elena. She has a very nicer conversational style.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.