Friday, December 14, 2012

Is That REALLY a Bad Thing?

It's Friday and I just wanted to remind all of the two chances to Enter to WIN!

So, if you DON'T win, is that really a bad thing?

Let's see...

You get to discover other new and exciting titles available across different genres, new authors that will excite the bookworm in you. You get to take December 14th and December 15th to download - for FREE - several great titles to bulk up your e-library. You can participate in the Facebook fun during the Gifts Aren't Only from Santa event.

Hmmm...no, I'd say this is a great time for giveaway entrants to have a chance to win in Rafflecopter and win all around.

So go ahead and get in on the fun:
Holiday Indie Giveaway
and
Gifts Aren't Only from Santa

23 comments:

  1. I won because I already had most of the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reminder, Angela. For some reason, the 14th seemed farther away than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sort of crept up like a ninja kitty lol!

      Delete
  3. Great POV!! TGIF - another good POV. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #bepositive. Sometimes, the silver lining is just too bright too ignore :-)

      Delete
  4. I have to agree, most of the fun is discovering great new authors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. It's so fun finding a new-to-me author :-)

      Delete
  5. Definitely in! Thanks for joining my blogfest, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free books are always a good thing:) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I love it. Simple and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm such a bookworm that it feels like I'm always on the mission to discover new authors. And what a better way to do so than to choose from several books in one (or two) spots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Discovering new authors is reward in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good situation no matter how you look at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are a few really great contests right now! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crept up like a ninja kitty :) hahaha :) I love catering to my inner bookworm :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all your promotion of these contests, Angela. :) I recently won in the Speak Out Against... giveaway that I discovered on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.