Monday, December 3, 2012

When You Make Believe...

What happens when you make believe? Oh the stories that could be told from that sentence. I can feel the new shinies popping off in the minds of a few of you right now :-)

In the anthology, Make Believe, released today by J. Taylor Publishing, five talented authors address the issue of where illusion can't hide all secrets.

In honor of this new release, I'm spotlighting Lynda R. Young, one of the anthology's authorial contributors.

About Lynda R. Young:
Lynda R. Young lives in Sydney, Australia, with her sweetheart of a husband who is her rock, and a cat who believes world domination starts in the home. She writes speculative short stories and is currently writing novels for young adults. In her spare time she also dabbles in photography and all things creative. You can find her here: Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads

Lynda R. Young’s short story titled Birthright is her contribution to the Make Believe anthology launched TODAY! Virtual cake for everyone!! Make Believe is currently available in e-book format and includes Paranormal Romance and Fantasy stories inspired by the image on the cover. This will make great holiday reading.
Get Kindle ebook HERE!

Birthright by Lynda R. Young
Christa can mask the pain and hide the scars, but running from a birthright is impossible.

She’s tried to escape her grief by fleeing to a small town in Florida. Much to her frustration, the locals think they recognize her even though she's never been there before. To make things worse, a man named Jack spouts outrageous theories about her.

Both spur Christa to bolt, to start fresh yet again, but there’s something about Jack that intrigues her enough to stay. The only problem? Someone else wants her to leave, and they won’t stop until she’s dead. 

Blurbs from all the stories included in Make Believe can be found on the J. Taylor Publishing website HERE.


What do you imagine when YOU make believe?

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lynda. Birthright sounds like my kind of read.

    What do I imagine when I make believe? Now that would be telling. Usually I'm either chasing down evil people or touring the Universe in my spaceship. Or both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynda rocks!
    When I make believe I am a rock star with a Bugatti Veyron. Really!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what a Bugatti Veyron is but it sounds out-of-this world.

      Delete
  3. I'm seeing Lynda everywhere today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Definitely want to spread the word about the anthology breaking out today :-)

      Delete
  4. Gosh. I've seen Lynda here and there and everywhere, this morning! Major congratulations, Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Hoping for great success with this project.

      Delete
  5. I just love the cover of this book.
    What do I think about? Too many things to fit in here. I flit all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a whole lot imagination at work :-)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much, Angela. You are awesome! Big hugs to you for posting about Make Believe and for celebrating the release with me. Yay!!!

    And thanks too to everyone who has left so many wonderful comments. You've all made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthright sounds terrific! When I make believe, it's usually something kid-friendly since I mostly write for the under 8 set :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.