Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Conversations with Myndi Shafer

I see you :-)
Leaning forward.
Hand cupped to your ear. Eavesdropping.
You'll claim you weren't dropping no eaves like Samwise Gamgee, but the voices drew you. I should know. I've been in that tempting moment before.
There's a conversation and you just can't help wanting to know.

Not a problem. 

Come on in. Neither Myndi nor I mind you taking a peek into this conversation. As a matter of fact, you're invited :-)

Before heading over, don't forget about this fab news:

Neverlove is FREE for one last day!!!

Take advantage of this last chance to download Neverlove to your e-library for FREE :-)
And please share by tweeting the news or share on your FB page since this is for a limited time only.

Here are some prepared tweets to share as often as you'd like through today :-) :

FREE!! For a limited time, download your copy of Neverlove from Amazon, a dark YA MUST READ!  Plz   

Neverlove for FREE? Really? A must-add for your e-library ~  Don't wait. This chance is limited. Get it TODAY! Plz 

FREE e-copy of Neverlove now available at Amazon. Abby and Basil's story of forbidden love awaits ~   Plz RT

Even in Untethered Realms, forbidden love stories warm the heart. Neverlove, FREE today!    

19 comments:

  1. Gotta love Samwise. lol I've got my copy of your book. Just waiting for it to come up my to-read list. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Big hugs to the little Sam Man :-) And thank you so much Donna. I hope you enjoy it :-)

      Delete
  2. Yup. Saw this on Twitter. Shared it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thanks for the reminder!! I'll have to download this onto my Kindle ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read Neverlove and I absolutely, positively recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Myndi is hilarous. I heard something about a haiku you wrote...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, Martina. He was such a cold man lol!!

      Delete
  7. I will definitely pop on by. :) Hope you got oodles of downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and best wishes on huge number of new readers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! Grab a copy of Neverlove and give it a read! You won't be disappointed. :))

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.