Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Embracing the Chase

What on earth could that mean? Visit The Reader's Guide to Epublishing to see what I'm discussing.

AND Embrace author, Cherie Colyer, has kindly shined some light on Neverlove at her wonderful blog. Click here to check it out :-)

Before heading over, I have to share this fab news:

Neverlove is FREE!!!!

For two days, take advantage of this chance to download Neverlove to your e-library :-)
And please share by tweeting the news or share on your FB page since this is for a limited time only.

Here are some prepared tweets to share as often as you'd like through today and tomorrow :-) :

FREE!! For a limited time, download your copy of Neverlove from Amazon, a dark YA MUST READ!  Plz   

Neverlove for FREE? Really? A must-add for your e-library ~  Don't wait. This chance is limited. Get it TODAY! Plz 

FREE e-copy of Neverlove now available at Amazon. Abby and Basil's story of forbidden love awaits ~   Plz RT

Even in Untethered Realms, forbidden love stories warm the heart. Neverlove, FREE today!    

Big hugz, everyone!!!
See ya!


21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep! And your support from the beginning has always been so appreciated :-)

      Delete
    2. Tweeted just now. I'll do some more later today and tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Angela. Just snatched me a copy. Facebooked it, too.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, Shelly! Woot!

      Thank you so very much.

      Big hugz and chocoloate Dove love your way :-)

      Delete
  3. Yay! I tweeted - will do some more today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also already own a copy and it is on my TBR list for this year!! =) can't wait to read it too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bonnie Rae. Have yours on my TBR as well. WOOT!

      Delete
  5. Good luck, darling. I'm tweeting and facebooking for you.

    BTW, that "anonymous" comment before me looks like spam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool beans...and deleting that "anonymous" that was NOT adding anything to this page. :-)

      Delete
  6. Awesome, Angela! I hope it's all working out for you. Are you in on Maria Z's indie author facebook event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara :-)

      Yep, participating as time allows. It's been a great and informative event.

      Delete
  7. Got a copy! Twitter isn't working for some reason so I'm working on that tweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand the Twitter issues lol! Had a few of those myself. Glad you got a copy :-)

      Delete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.