Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Drum Roll Please - Get your FOTB On!!!

I've mentioned it.

Been blogging about it.

Excited about this for some time because, well, just because lol!!

Today is the OFFICIAL launch day for my novella, Frailties of the Bond!


~Frailties of the Bond is the first in a series of novellas and short stories introducing heroes and heroines of the secret organization, NEO – Network of Extraordinaires and Otherwordlies.~


WOOT!!!

*Cue loud party noise makers and the vigorous tossing of confetti*

Buy your ebook at one of these e-retailers: Amazon US, Kobo,B&N

In Frailties of the Bond, it only takes one bite to change a life
After a hiking trip gone wrong, sixteen-year-old Luca should have been dead. Since then, he’s drifted from one school day to the next, annoyed by the looks of suspicion. When a vampire attack claimed his mother and forced his first shift into animal form, Luca set out for Texas, vengeance bound, only to discover so much more when Aimee crossed his path.
Flesh-born of vampire parents sixteen years ago, Aimee shouldn’t exist. Magic, though, made dreams come true for an undead couple desperate for a child all their own. But this magic came with a price, a cost Aimee discovered after one forbidden bite.

To add a bit of intrigue or oddity (I'll let you decide lol!!), I want to share a few random things about MOI :-)


Five Things You May or May not Know About me:
1.       I stole a box of Chiclets gum when I was five. Guilt tore me apart. I haven’t had the stomach for stealing anything since.
2.       My then fiancé couldn’t attend my senior prom due to distance, so I had his name drawn on my left ring fingernail in white to match my all white dress.
3.       I’m addicted to chocolate and Wild Cherry Pepsi (lol!! Most of you probably already know that.)
4.       I’m a middle child (who may or may not suffer from that silly middle kid syndrome lol!!)
5.       I’m an Aquarius J

Did someone happen to check my horoscope today? If it’s bad news, I’d rather remain blissfully ignorant lol!

Please feel free to spread the word of FOTB's availability with a few tweetables:

Fill your  fix w/Frailties of the Bond, YA novella @ 99 cents ~     

Two teens... Two lies... Their paths collide... When one bite changes a life...Frailties of the Bond YA novella 

Frailties of the Bond, YA  novella available at Amazon, Kobo and B&N    Plz 

Luca + Aimee  = paths colliding in Frailties of the Bond, YA novella for only 99cents    Plz 

30 comments:

  1. Off to tweet.

    Re: chocolate and wild cherry Pepsi

    Sweet and wild. Yup. That's about right. :) Congrats, hon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria. Yeah, guess you got to see it in person lol!!!

      Delete
  2. Today! Today!! Awesome, Angela. Congratulations. :) Loved your randomness, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheri. Since I'm doing a little intro on the various characters, figured I'd share a little about moi lol!

      Delete
  3. Big congrats, Angela - and I did something similar when I was little; can't eat lemon filled donuts to this day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah, guilt is such a major deterring factor lol!!

      Delete
  4. Oh Angela, I'm so excited!!! Congrats on the release. Your books covers are always phenomenal! I've missed visiting your blog. I won't be a stranger anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Susan. Trust me when I say that it's been difficult getting a chance to visit and comments like I want so I understand :-) Glad to have you checking things out today!

      Delete
  5. Congrats, Angela! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cherie. Hoping you enjoy it :-)

      Delete
  6. Woo-hoo! Congratulations! I'm eager to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine. This was a fun one to write and I hope it's as much fun to read :-)

      Delete
  7. Congrats Angela. I'm doing a blurb through Xpresso Book Tours on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Angela! I'm sending you virtual cake, and I'll tweet your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Virtual cake! Yeah! Love it :-) Thank you, Barbara.

      Delete
  9. Congratulations, Angela! Another winner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! Congrats, Angela! You're awesome for not quitting!!! *Throws cookie confetti*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie. Have to keep writing, trying and moving forward :-)

      Delete
  11. Way to go, AB! :-D Going to tweet to the winds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy dancing for you over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright. Let me join in that boogie woogie :-)

      Delete
  13. Woo hoo, Angela!! I've been tweeting for you, and I'll be announcing for you this Friday on my blog. Yaaahoooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! So excited about everyone's great support. Very awesome indeed!

      Delete
  14. I'm so excited for this! On my way to buy a copy right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Heather. And thanks for that wonderful cover tha still see peeps raving about!

      Delete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.