Thursday, March 21, 2013

Frailties of the Bond, Where You At?

Frailties of the Bond is ready and waiting for you to claim for your own. As Angela Orlowski-Peart mentioned on Facebook yesterday, Frailties makes for a great read for lunch time entertainment.

It's a YA novella. It's 99 cents. And it's available at Amazon US, Kobo,B&N

If you've gotten it for yourself, feel free to send copies to a few friends who enjoy a quick-paced read packed with elements of urban fantasy, action and hints of romance.

In Frailties of the Bond, it only takes one bite to change a life.
Two teens...
Two lies...
Their paths collide...
When one bite changes a life.
Except from Aimee's POV:

“That’s not the way to really drink, beautiful.” He pulled down his collar, tilted his neck and exposed his jugular to me. The vein throbbed to the steady beat of his heart. Thump-thump. Thump-thump. Thump-thump.

Bloodlust slapped me like a cornered beast. Ignored for far too long.

I sprang at Trevor, my bared lips a hair’s breadth from his neck, the pulse teasing and inviting. My lips trembled. They grazed his smooth skin. The very idea of sucking his blood sent fire coursing from my core, splintering throughout my body. My fangs drew forth.

I closed my eyes, resisting long enough to stutter out a squeaky breath.

“Do it,” he rasped.

I sank in my fangs. Hot blood splashed against the roof of my mouth and soaked my tongue. Like the B-shop anty pouches, I sucked it down my throat like melted chocolate. I suctioned my lips to keep every delicious drop within the circle surrounding my puncture marks.

Quivers wracked my body. I dropped my Bloody Joey and held to Trevor for dear life.

He gasped, then started moaning. But not from pain. No. Something else was going on with Trevor.

My heartbeat quickened and I felt…ALIVE. Complete bliss crested like a crescendo where his heart and mine beat as one. This was the wonderful thing my parents kept from me my whole life. For one heartbeat, I despised my parents for keeping me from experiencing such a high. When I opened my eyes, the moment crashed.

***So Frailties of the Bond, where you at? Are you sitting on a Kindle, Nook or iPad right now? Have you, wonderful readers and blog friends, gotten a copy or intend to get a copy. Perhaps you like urban fantasy in general. Sound off in the comments below!***

14 comments:

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.