Friday, April 26, 2013

Brain Farts Happen

Yep, they even happen to those of us who try to stay on Post It note schedule (lol!!)

I forgot to post this past Wednesday and didn't realize it until it was late in the evening. Not my norm so hope you can forgive, please.

Here's a Happy Kitty for your Feel Good Friday :-)
Credit source for happy kitty :-)
Before sending you on your merry way, I'd like to mention a summer promo in the works and provide the FB page for authors that may be interested in participating. Here 'tis: Summer Book Crush - https://www.facebook.com/groups/420833924679458/

Have a great weekend everyone!

19 comments:

  1. The kitty is adorable (not as much as mine, but of course I'd say that). Have a great weekend!

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your kitty is a bundle and oodles of adorable :-)

      Delete
  2. Happy Kitty! Enjoy your weekend Angela.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheena-kay. You do the same :-)

      Delete
  3. Indeed they do! And I think I had one or two this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodie! Then I'm not alone in the Brain Fart department :-)

      Delete
  4. You misplaced a Post It Note, didn't you? Maybe the cat ate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! You could be spot on about that Post It note. They're all shifted and discombobulated on my desk right now :-)

      Delete
  5. Brain farts happen! Snort! You are so funny Angela :) Thank you for that lovely cute kitty! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kitty just makes me smile. Have a fun weekend, Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brain-fart - my word of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute kitty! And don't worry about posting late. Happens to the best of us. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy cats! :D

    A to Z is crazy. If you only messed up one day, that's fantastic! Have great weekend AB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love post-it notes but they make my head hurt to "organize" with :) Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even with Post-It notes, we're all entitled to a slip. I'm off to check out the FB promo!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.