Friday, April 5, 2013

ENIGMA Revealed

Today I get to be a part of a cover reveal for a wonderful author I admire.

Christine Fonseca.

ENIGMA has an anticipated release time frame of late April/early May.

Here's the skinny on what ENIGMA is about:


"Lorelei sees things other girls can't see. She knows about the demons and monsters. She's met them. Up close. And it's cost her everything.

Torn between protecting her siblings and avenging her mother's death, Lorelei must decide which path she will take. And no matter what she chooses, her decision will influence more than just her future in this companion short story to the Requiem Series."

Now...drum roll please. I bring you the cover...

Add to GOODREADS
Well let me tell you, with a look of unyielding determination like that, I would not want to be on her bad side :-) Make sure to add it to your TBR list and look for its availability in the coming weeks.

20 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm intrigued. And that's a good cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Christine! I'm exciting that this is releasing on its own for her fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, awesome!! It sounds like a great story, and the cover looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, pretty cover! I love the name Lorelei and I love the shirt she's wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title and the plot. Wishing Christine lots of sales when her book comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this, Angela! :) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a don't mess with me attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Angela,

    That's very good of you to share and bring further awareness of Christine Fonseca's book and cover. The blurb and the cover are very interesting. Shall share this to increase awareness.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like an excellent read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cover reveal - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks like she means business. Congrats Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Christine! Great cover and, may I add, I always love short book blurbs as my attention span anymore tunes out after the first two graphs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty cover! Congratulations to Christine :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.