Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Book Crush Sign Up for Bloggers


Hey Blogger friends!

I've mentioned the Summer Book Crush before inviting authors to join in the fun. Well, now this invitation is to you, blogger buds and buddettes (okay, that was just silly lol!!!)

Summer Book Crush event is just around the corner. We have many authors participating, with dozens of books offered at just $0.99 each.

The event will run from June 26th through June 28th.

The signups are open at:  

We will provide all the necessary information and the HTML post by June 20th. You will need to post on the morning of June 26th (no later than 9am Pacific Standard Time/6am Eastern Standard Time). It would also be extremely helpful if you could promote the event by posting on Facebook, sending tweets etc. 

Each of the participating bloggers will be entered into our giveaway. There will be two winners - each will take home a $50 to $100 gift card! 

When your post is live, please go back to the signup document and record the actual link to the post. 

So if you're a blogger interesting in participating, please make sure to sign up by clicking the link above.

And...

Feel free to share with other bloggers you know as they may be interested in participating along with getting a chance at winning the giveaway.

And...

It's all about the books so join in the fun :-)

18 comments:

  1. I will gladly help. Promoted your post on facebook and twitter Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'll help. Send me anything you want posted. I may edit though.

    For instance; your post here says: So if you're a blogger interesting in participating" and should read "interested" instead of "interesting."

    I'll go sign up.

    .........dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That works for me. Thanks, Donna :-)

      Delete
  3. Uh, I got several warnings from the sign up link that the site may not be legit. Can you check this error out and let me know of any issues?

    .....dhole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did what? OMG...let me find out what's going on. Thanks for the heads up :-)

      Delete
  4. Sounds awesome. Wish I could participate but I'll just be back from vacation and on a blog break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understandable. I'm still dipping in and out from my bloggy break lol!

      Delete
  5. It's a great idea and way to get one's name/work out there! Sadly, I can't participate. I am overbooked already, having no idea how I'm going to get all the interviews/reviews in before my summer break--which I need to take to finish my own work. Looking forward to checking out the posts, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got a lot going on your plate. Just do what you can with what you've already got. I'm hoping to get back out and commenting on blogs more pretty soon.

      Delete
  6. I don't control my book prices so can't participate, but that's a cool way to get the word out about some great books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's also great is that, as a participant, I get to find out about so many more books and great authors as well :-)

      Delete
  7. I am publishing book in www.myinkbooks.com need any recent books or publish contract us freely. I am looking to Self publishing, Publishing company, Self Publish, publishing companies etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great way to promote books! Remind me nearer the time and I will promote this via FB and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool! My books are all .99 cents anyway, or I'd be all over it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are erotic romances okay, Angela?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to pass this on to some pals. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo! I can comment today! Awesomesauce! You have me addicted to that word. Love that cover!I think I entered.

    I was trying to comment on the cover, but this will have to do. It's a beautiful cover...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.