Friday, June 14, 2013

Interview Direct by YOU

Hey peeps!

I mentioned this on my  FB author page last night but I wanted to bring it up here.

Would you be interested in asking your questions directly to me? Have you read Neverlove, Frailties of the Bond and/or Atone and have a question or three you'd like to ask about them? Are you curious about why I call Wild Cherry Pepsi my crack?

Well, I'm open to inquiries.

I'd like to set up a Facebook event where you ask me a few of the things you're curious about. For instance, some of you may not know that the Masquerade theme you see here actually has basis in a WiP that I completed.

Because I'm a bit paranoid about the "contest at FB as an author" thing, I was thinking of setting up a Rafflecopter on my blog just for the Q&A session so attendees can enter and win either a $10 or $15 Amazon gift card.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments section :-)

Have a great weekend everyone!

13 comments:

  1. I think putting something on your blog as well would be good for people like me who aren't on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun event. FB is getting bigger it seems in authordom. I get more fan action there than on the blog. Feel free to put it in UR Fun or elsewhere on the UR site, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do either, but I like the blog idea better, since U'm also a bit paranoid about Facebook's rules and regulations that I don't quite ever remember :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was supposed to be "I'm", not "U'm". Darn phone ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fantastic idea! I agree with putting it on your blog too. I know for me, half my audience has FB but the other half doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Short of a prior engagement, I'll attend. You have a ton of FB friends. I'm sure it'll be a success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did wonder about the mask and it's significance.

    Rafflecopter also allows you to post the contest to an Fb page, so that's one of it's cool features. Of course, half the time I can't even find the page assigned for the giveaway. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool idea! Good luck with that! I might just pop by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Angela,

    Excellent thought. I shall see if Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar would like to ask you a question on your FB author page. And no, we wont mention that I call it, 'Farcebook' and Penny calls it, 'Farcebark'! :)

    Hope you and your millions, sorry, billions of adoring fans, had a lovely weekend.

    Penny's human,

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the Facebook Q&A session sounds fantastic! I've never seen that done before - but I have seen it on Goodreads! Maybe check that site for details.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.