Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Good, The Bad, and The Quirky

It's official.

The Q&A party is set for June 22nd. Here's the event link for Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/586117668095792/

I'll also be answering questions shared in the comments here at my blog. It will be interesting, but I'll interface and share the questions and answers from both media outlets.

Please know that even though the subject matter is me and my books...this Q&A is all about you, the readers and friends who've supported me as I've journeyed thus far. So let's have some fun!!

This will be a first for me, doing a live Interview Direct by YOU, but I hope it isn't the last.

Thanks to all who can join.

23 comments:

  1. Can't wait and I'm featuring your latest book release on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to this. And thank you :-)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like fun - now to think of some interesting questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of fun I hope. Yep, get your questions ready :-)

      Delete
  3. I've joined. I should be able to make it, at least for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll enjoy your presence for however long you're there :-)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Questions can also be asked here at the blog at the same time so stop on by :-)

      Delete
  5. I gave the Q & A a shout-out on my blog today. I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gwen! I'm excited about it :-)

      Delete
  6. Are they to be serious questions? :D Gave you a shoutout on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks, Mary! They can serious or silly questions.

      Delete
  7. Fabulous idea, Angela. I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool Angela. Love to have you come on by :-)

      Delete
  8. I will check this out. Definitely a very good idea.

    Nas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nas. I look forward to your visit and questions :-)

      Delete
  9. How fun, Angela...

    Looking forward to dropping in and saying hi and ask a question!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do that, Michael! Come on by :-)

      Delete
  10. I'm sure it'll be loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Angela,

    That will be fun. Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar will be posing some questions for you to pawnder, sorry, ponder! :)

    Penny's human,

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  12. I look forward to this, Angela. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rocking my question at the party! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.