Tuesday, July 2, 2013

No Delusions of Grandeur

I'm glad to participate in this Authors Blog Hop hosted by Lady Amber Reviews. It's a great chance to be a part of something awesome and to share a little of myself as well.
So here are some truths I decided to be up front about in regards to ME.

*I'm not an award-winning novelist.
*Nope, haven't snagged that NYT best-selling tag either.
*I'm not even sure I've managed to nab the title of "Amazon's best-selling" in a particular category. I may have, but I can't remember. Seriously.
*Not sure I'm in an authorly place to build a Street Team, either. Actually, I'm part of a loose version of a Street Team but I have a feeling a passionate group of dedicated readers is where the excitement is.

What I AM is a dreamer, a writer, a published author and a participating architect of my future. I have no delusions of grandeur that I'm any of those things that I listed - at the moment. It doesn't mean I can't be one or more of them one day.

Maybe sooner than later.

Until then, feel free to enjoy the stories I've shared.
Discover the budding romance of two young people thrust from loveless lives to first love in each other, sustained by secrets, threatened by truth. (Neverlove, upper YA paranormal w/elements of romance and action)
Or cross into a community where witches, vampires and werewolves get along to prevent exposure and the young boy and young girl who nearly turn things upside down. (Frailties of the Bond, YA urban fantasy)
Perhaps a killer kiss is more your taste. Caine Fordham can deliver. (Atone, NA/Adult PUF)

And you can enter for a chance to win an ecopy of Atone!

a Rafflecopter giveaway Get to know more authors on this blog hop too!

19 comments:

  1. I support my favorite authors by buying their books, rating them on Goodreads and Amazon, pimping them out on Facebook when they have a new release and general word-of-mouth.

    steinbachtracey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy and review their books as well as offer spotlights on my blog. I also try to get as many of their books in the library as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I support my authors by sharing book links, writng reviews and recommending on goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped by on the Blog Hop mrscrabbyfan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sharing my fave authors all over facebook and twitter, if I have any spare swag I try to leave it at local bookstores, coffee shops, etc., also if I read a good book I tell my friends and family about it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharing their posts and participating in cover reveals, blitz's, street teams. Anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! It's wonderful to see all the different ways you support your fave authors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the best way is for me to write reviews, so I always try to remember to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I try to write reviews, but I love to share on twitter, FB, and pinterest and spread the word about good books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I write reviews, share their pages on facebook and join blog tours and post about them on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I try and help promote books.. ofcourse I use twitter a lot.. and pass on new to friends. Most importantly I do reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a dreamer too. Entered. Great getting to know you

    Melissa Turner Lee aka Missy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I find an author I like, I will read everything they have written, I will share the book so I can "addict" another person to their writing and I will review the book.

    Thank you for the giveaway.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel like WOM (Word Of Mouth) is the best way. That way, people can hear the excitement in your voice, and see how you are affected.

    I also like to do reviews on Goodreads, which I also post on my blog, and which are also shared to Facebook and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love to support authors by buying their books, reviewing their work, spreading the word and just plain ol' sucking up to them when needed! HAHAHA...Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the hop! In order to support authors I write reviews and post them not only to my own blog, but also to sale sights and goodreads. I also help out with cover reveals and spotlights to give some extra support!

    Helena Ferrell
    deathangyl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Isn't the best way to purchase their books and read them? :)

    So, Angela, I've caught up with you a bit and am so glad to see that you've released two new books since the last time I checked! Congratulations. Though I'm not entirely sure what PUF stands for...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.