Monday, August 5, 2013

Abby, Basil, Indigo, and Badger...the Fun Never Ends

That's right. Very soon, Abby and Basil will open their world to us again. No budding romance this time. A bit of time has passed quietly. Their love has grown strong. So have certain - ahem - cravings. It's when things are going their best that all cock-a-doodle hits the fan. Can their love survive another test?

Indigo and Badger will bring us into their world again, a world where Indigo Eady is cursed, or blessed, with her ability to commune with the dead. Lots of short-circuiting went on last time. That can happen when untrained with a mighty power. But this time, will Indigo survive?

Please add THEY ALL FALL DOWN by Angela Brown (follow up to Neverlove) to your Goodreads list by clicking here and A GUILTY GHOST SURPRISED by Gwen Gardner (follow up to Givin' Up The Ghost) by clicking here.

AND...

Gwen and I would be thrilled to have you participate in the cover reveals for both books. We're planning a dual reveal for August 27th. If that specific date is a conflict, we'd be happy to have you reveal the covers Wednesday, Thursday or Friday of that week.

Please link up to participate :-) Thanks many times over in advance!

29 comments:

  1. Sorry not to sign up for the cover reveal, but very excited for you and Gwen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob Natalie. It is getting to be some very exciting times :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to spend time with these four characters again! Looking forward to the reveal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome you will be releasing and touring together again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited about it. Gwen and I had so much fun last time so I'm thrilled about this again :-)

      Delete
  4. Oops. I just stopped by Gwen's blog. I can't do the cover reveal on the blog, but I can do Facebook and Twitter.

    Let me know what else I can do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful as well, Maria. Thanks a million!

      Delete
  5. You know I'll be happy to help! I read Givin' Up The Ghost. Great book! Good luck with the cover releases

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I'll add the badge to my side bar too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in too! Can't wait to see the covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yayyyyyy! Can't wait. I couldn't get the linky to work on my blog, but it let me post a link to the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm up there. On the list. Woot!!! *tosses confetti* at y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the upcoming cover reveal. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the both of you on the upcoming new releases. I signed up and added both books to my TBR on GR :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! Excited for both of you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, so very exciting!!! I'm definitely taking part in the cover reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY!! Thanks so much everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too exciting for you? Are you loving what you're doing? Has it been more work than you thought it would be?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Almost too exciting, Donna! :-)

    I'm loving it so much. It's lots of work...LOTS of work, mostly because I have my paying gig eating up more time than I'd like. But until I reach the point where I can depend on my writing alone, I'll keep chugging along.

    It's worth the work I do, because it's for something I love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay Angela,

    You know I graced Gwen's site with one of my much cherished visitations. And now I'm here visiting you.

    I don't Slinky or linky or whatever it's called. However, I'm happy to reveal your covers. Did that sound right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats to you both! Definitely interested to find out what Abby and Basil have been up to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ah, I wish I had seen this earlier. :/ Oh well! Congratulations on the new book, Angela. Can't wait to see the cover!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.