Monday, August 26, 2013

Not Just a Blip on the Amazon Radar

That's what I'd like for Indiestructible to be.
In all honestly, it would be DY-NO-MEETAY if any and every publication I've written or contributed to had a big she-bang, but I'm a little extra hopeful for Indiestructible.

You see...

100% of the purchases for this collaborative project will go towards Buildon.org (find out more about this fantastic group here). Being a part of something bigger than my tiny sphere, well, that sorta gets me at my heart.
About Indiestructible:

Need motivation and inspiration to self-publish or sign that contract with an interested small press? Have you done all the research you can, but still feel ambivalent about the idea? Indiestructible: Inspiring Stories from the Publishing Jungle brings you the experiences of 29 indie authors—their passions, their insights, their successes—to help you make the leap into indie publishing.

This is not a how-to guide. This is the best of the indie tradition of experienced authors paying forward what they’ve learned, giving you information to help you on your journey. The personal essays in this book will leave you itching to get your work into the hands of readers and experience, first-hand, all the rewards indie publishing has to offer.

Oh and I'm so feeling like I'm among publishing rock star glitter and glam. Check out these contributors:

Alex J. Cavanaugh <> Angela Brown <> Anne R. Allen <> Briane Pagel <> C.S. Lakin <> Ciara Knight <> Cindy M. Hogan <> D. Robert Pease <> Dawn Ius <> Emily White <> Greg Metcalf <> Jadie Jones <> Jessica Bell <> Karen Bass <> Karen Walker <> Kristie Cook <> Laura Diamond <> Laura Pauling <> Laurel Garver <> Leigh Talbert Moore <> Lori Robinson <> Melissa Foster <> Michael Offutt <> Michelle Davidson Argyle <> Rick Daley <> Roz Morris <> S.R. Johannes <> Stephen Tremp <> Susan Kaye Quinn

Check it out on Amazon. It's available now.
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA


Have you ever participated in something bigger? How did it make you feel?

9 comments:

  1. Honored to be in the book with you, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome book. Thanks for sharing about it. And a fantastic group of authors contributed to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know some of the authors! This book sounds great and encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I know him and her, and her and her and him....

    That's so cool you all got together to tell about your experiences :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great book! Wonderfully inspiring. I've read it already and I have a review ready to go in a few weeks on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to get my hands on this! I'm sure it will be a hit! Just keep spreading the word! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I have so many friends in this one. I'll have to check it out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, clever idea. And I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to look in that...so many names I recognize :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.