Friday, August 2, 2013

Sometimes You Want to Go, Where Everybody Knows Your Name

Although a number of you know my name, it was fun doing The Good, The Bad and The Quirky last month to share a little more about myself.

Here's another Q&A moment:

From Heather McCorkle:
I'm dying to know, who is your favorite character so far?

My answer:
Now see, I'm actually torn. As much as I love the things Abigail has in common with me, I have a major crush on Basil, yet Caine, from Atone, just makes me want to hug him. NOT kiss him, just hug him until he feels somewhat whole...Oh dear...did I even answer the question? lol!!!

Yeah, I have so many feelings when it comes to the characters that have let me share their stories.

Have you read Neverlove, Frailties of the Bond or Atone? Do you have a fave character among them? If you haven't got a copy yet, click either title above to get yours :-)

14 comments:

  1. I think I'm partial to Basil too. I like the way he grew into his REAL self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer. So hard to choose your own favorite characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kind of like which of your kids do you love most,isn't it?
    Here's to a wonderful and long weekend. Also stop by and pick up a little something I've left for you.

    http://cleemckenziebooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes hugging Caine is best. Just make sure he's not on assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Atone yet, but I'm dying to! I'd pick Abby. I like how she kicks butt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You write such entertaining stories, it's hard to pick one. I have Atone and Frailties on my Nook, but haven't read them yet. So, I'm going to pick Basil. It was hard to choose between him and Abby, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela! I wanted to stop by and say hello. =)

    It would be hard to pick my favorite characters. And I'm so bad, I have to read Never Love. It's been on my TBR too long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's right that you love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your characters might stage a revolt if you have favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's very difficult to choose among characters. It's like trying to pick between children.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Choices. Choices. I'm thinking of a favorite character. I wrote her story last spring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm partial to Basil but I think that's because I watched him grow into being. And like Maria said, he grew into his real self.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.