Friday, September 6, 2013

Get In the Review Fit In - THEY ALL FALL DOWN

Neverlove was extremely special to me when it was first released last year. It's almost hard to believe it's nearly been a year since I embraced this self-publishing journey. Of course, Neverlove is STILL extremely special to me and it's exciting to be closer to releasing THEY ALL FALL DOWN, the New Adult follow up novella in this Shadow Jumpers series.

One of things I'd like to invite everyone to participate in is the Reviews Tour being organized by Xpresso Book Tours. Please click here to sign up. And remember, the more the merrier :-)




17 comments:

  1. I've not heard of Xpresso Book Tour before. (It's a nice web site.) You'll have to let us know how you liked the process and results when it's over.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Xpresso Book Tours much earlier in the year for Frailties of the Bond, but it wasn't for a reviews tour. It will be interesting to see how this turns out. I'll certainly share :-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the book! The tour banner is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book's launch and tour will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, since I'm a fellow URer, I'm happy to post a feature during your launch without taking up a space on your Xpresso Tour. Just email me the content and I'll let you know when I'm posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catherine. Will be in touch :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. YAY! Hey Joy. Glad to have you along for the ride.

      Delete
  6. Can't wait to read this addition to the series! Best wishes on the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Xpresso is new to me too. Good luck with your tour, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Angela,

    Your tour is going to be an outstanding success. Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar has told me this!

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.