Friday, September 13, 2013

Have You Visited the Apartment Floor that Doesn't Exist?

If you haven't, you don't know what you've been missing out on. Author Christine Rains has put together a fantastic series of novellas chronicling the lives of the residents of The 13th Floor. Soon, you'll have a chance to get all the urban fantasy and paranormal awesomsauce in one great collection.

And here's the cover:
Yeah...I'm stoked about getting my hands on this puppy :-)

Here's a head's up about the collection:

Six supernatural tenants
Living in a haunted apartment building
On a floor that doesn't exist.

Six novellas telling their tales.

A retired demon acquires a price on his head.
A werewolf is hunted by her pack.
A modern day dragonslayer misses his target.
A harpy challenges Zeus for the soul of the man she loves.
A vampire is obsessed with a young woman he can't find.
A banshee falls in love with someone who's death she has seen in a vision.
And a sweet ghost must battle a primal monster to save them all.


All the stories take place at the same time intertwining their lives together on the 13th Floor.

Here's a little something about the fabulous author of this wonderful series:

Christine Rains is a writer, blogger, and geek mom. She has four degrees which help nothing with motherhood, but make her a great Jeopardy player. When she's not writing or reading, she having adventures with her son or watching cheesy movies on Syfy Channel. She's a member of Untethered Realms and S.C.I.F.I. The 13th Floor series is her first self-published series. She has eight novellas and twenty-one short stories published.
 Don't forget to haunt her - I mean - check out her local haunts (tehe!)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorchristinerains
Twitter: https://twitter.com/@CRainsWriter
Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4017568.Christine_Rains

13 comments:

  1. The collection cover rocks, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for helping me with the cover reveal! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for Christine! It's great to see this awesome cover everywhere today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see these collected! Fantastic cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An awesome cover to top off a series of awesome covers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Angela,

    Yep, it's me. Yay! The lovable Christine and her revealing of her cover, are all over the place. This is good and mighty good seeing you so kindly sharing this awareness.

    Well done, Christine. Wishing you, Angela and all your starstruck fans, a wonderful weekend.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard about this collection and it is on my TBR list. I want to read it badly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the concept of the floor that doesn't exist. I tried it once in a YA novel. In my case the concept may have been better than the story

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! This sounds VERY good! What a cool idea to have all those paranormals on a floor that doesn't exist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Read the first in the series (liked it lots) and I have another on my kindle. Good going, Christine. The cover captures the essence of the title/story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of this one. I've seen it around. Yay! For Christine!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.