Monday, October 14, 2013

HOMECOMING ARC Tour

As many of you who've visited my blog know, I'm not big on giving stars, winks, nods or cosmic slams when it comes to my story reviews. But if I had to give a ranking for today's story, it would be a 5 of 5:
*Sit
*And
*Read
*This
*NOW!

The story I'm talking about is by the fantastic author Cecilia Robert
Add to Goodreads
Book Title: Homecoming (A Cloaked Devices Short Story)
Genre: New Adult Paranormal Romance with fantasy and steam punk elements
Release date:  October 25th, 2013

Description:
Five years ago, twenty-three-year-old panther shifter Sera Czedar left her home and her newly mated groom in a humiliating position after a mating ceremony gone wrong. She built a new life for herself in Varselles, the City of Outcasts where shifters exiled from their clans in the Seven Kingdoms can go for sanctuary.
Five years ago, panther shifter Levian Grayson was abandoned on the bonding bed by his bride, Sera. After years of tracking her, he arrives in Varselles, intent on staking his claim on her once and for all, even if it means hauling her over his shoulder just to make sure that happens.
Sera has always known her homecoming would eventually catch up with her one day. The one thing she can’t bear to do is hurt Levian, which will happen as soon as he finds out the reason she left him. Is she ready to take that path? Most of all, will Levian still want her when the truth comes out?
**Mature Content Warning** 17+ for language and sexual content

My thoughts: Yes, sit down and read this now. Well, when you can get it because I turned the pages and read hungrily despite the passing time. I'm sure I fed my daughter at some point because she didn't crawl in my bed to tell me she was starving. But I loved this story.
And...I really enjoyed Levian. Here's a teaser from him:


This story is NOT to be missed. I'm already ready for the next installment in this series!!

Learn a little about the author:
I write YA, NA and Adult. My motto: Passion rules. I enjoy writing stories about people finding love in the most unexpected of places,and also about people finding their true purpose in life coupled with adventurous journeys, whether it's urban, fantasy, sci-fi, contemporary or paranormal romance. There's always a happy ever after, no matter how long it takes for the characters to get there. When I'm not working in my full time job, I don my supermom cape, or in most cases find myself trapped between the pages of a book in search for a hero who'll make me swoon with just a look or a word. My favourite form of therapy is knitting. Best. Therapy. Ever

You can stalk - er - visit her with the help of these wonderful links:
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Cece_Writes

And don't miss out on the giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

31 comments:

  1. Angela,
    You make this sound like a fascinating, not-to-be-missed read. Congrats to Cecilia on the upcoming release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good story. I'm glad to learn of a NA book in a different genre. Good luck to Cecilla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweeted and shared!

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put a kitty cat on a cover and you've got my attention. Put that gorgeous panther there and you've got my heart. Beautiful. Good luck, Cecilla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I resist with that glowing review? Beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, thank you, Angela. :D And thanks for taking part in the review tour. So much appreciated. I 'm glad you enjoyed reading Homecoming. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard about shifter stories, but haven't read one. I know a friend of mine has written some. It reminds me of that movie with David Bowie in it... Cat People I think it was called. Congrats to Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've never heard of the movie. I googled it,though and it sounds really interesting! :) Definitely on my to-watch list. Thanks M Pax!

      Delete
  8. Although it's not a genre I normally read, I love you review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, such a stunning review, I'm really humbled :)

      Delete
  9. Congratulations to Cecilia! I really want to get my hands on this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine! :) I'm really looking forward to sharing this one with you!

      Delete
  10. Excellent review! I've got it listed on Goodreads so I can get it - hopefully for Christmas! I love buying myself book presents!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same thing too, Leigh. Christmas is like the best celebration time ever cos I get to spoil myself buying book(s) Hope you enjoy Homecoming when you get a chance to read it. :)

      Delete
  11. Angela is hooked, nice going Cecelia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Cecilia. Very neat cover. I love how the panther's violet eyes match the title. Nice effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria! Oh, very true about the violet matching the title. I'm so inlove with this cover. :)

      Delete
  13. Congrats to Cecilia! Just tweeted :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Look forward to your thoughts after you read it, Steph! :)

      Delete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.