Monday, October 7, 2013

It's an ESCALATION Reveal

It is always a pleasure to have Stephen Tremp stop by with his latest and greatest in sci-fi fun reading adventure. Today, I'm excited to reveal the cover for ESCALATION.

Drum roll please......

*cue drum roll from cute collegiate drum line member*

And here it is...
Escalation Synopsis:
“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones” - Albert Einstein

In Escalation, the final installment to Stephen Tremp’s Breakthrough Trilogy, a seemingly innocent discovery in Einstein-Rosen Bridges, or wormholes, becomes a Pandora’s Box—opening doors to other unexpected and unpredictable realities such as parallel universes, time/space travel, and an evil hitchhiker from another dimension.

Chase Manhattan has survived attempts on his life from numerous sources in his effort to destroy the technology. But he is far from safe. Now Chase and his comrades must not only break world renowned physicist Professor Nicholas Fischer out of prison a second time, but also smuggle him across hostile borders in Europe and the Middle East to prevent events threatening to spiral into World War III.

At stake: an end to Western civilization as we know it. The result: an epic clash where science and the supernatural take center stage, vying for mankind’s destiny. The setting is global as the world divides into an East vs. West climactic battle. The action is swift, adrenaline-charged, and non-stop. Unending twists and turns will keep the reader turning pages and wanting more.
Together, Breakthrough, Opening, and Escalation follow the lives of the unlikely participants from innocence to a coming of age through sacrifice, betrayal, passion, lust, unconditional love, and hope. Escalation will appeal to fans of modern-day science fiction, action, and horror.

Expected release: end of October 2013

Yeah, this story definitely has my attention.

What would you do if you found you had the ability to manipulate time and space?

16 comments:

  1. How can the world not be at risk with a story like that? Amazing story and congrats Stephen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Stephen. Love the cover and his story sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephen is out and about in the world, again. Congrats to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Stephen! And yay for you and your first book signing!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What would I do if I could manipulate time and space? I wouldn't worry about western civilization - I'd be wreaking havoc with the ex-husband and gettin' skinny. Oh yeah!

    Congratulations Stephen! You're doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Angela,
    My biggest wish would be to be able to teleport myself from behind my desk straight into my bed. That would be sweet! Nice cover on Stephen's book. Sounds like a sci-fi fan's dream read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Angela for helping with the cover reveal shout out for Escalation! I greatly appreciate the help!

    And I would go five years into the future and bring back a Wall Street Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to see Stephen getting so much support today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what I'd do if I had the ability to manipulate time and space. I probably would refrain from doing anything with said ability, unless it was for the greater good. Otherwise, I think it would be best to leave them as is...or else, tinkering with those elements creates a big ol' mess of a situation...and we don't want that. I mean, just look at what happened in "Looper" and Sci-Fi stories. If they have taught us anything, it's that messing with the natural order of things can have unexpected results.

    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at Stephen taking over the interwebz. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blurb! I especially love the Einstein quote. I saw the Butterfly Effect so I don't think I want the power to manipulate time and space. I'd probably mess it up like Ashton Kutcher did.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Angela. Wow, Stephen's everywhere today! Great launch! X

    http://shahwharton.com/2013/10/row80-round-4-goals-list/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Angela,

    Yes indeed, Stephen is all over the place. Glad to see your place is part of the tour. Nice reveal, Stephen. The cover is cool also!

    I can manipulate time and space. I stay in the bathroom real long and the person outside waiting to get in thinks that time has slowed down and the space in front of the bathroom door grows bigger and bigger...

    Sorted!

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.