Friday, October 4, 2013

Partners in ParanormYA Write On

It's true. Today is the last day of the the Partners in ParanormYA blog blitz tour. Gwen and I (and the clones we're keeping shhh! about) have traveled the blogosphere hijacking some wonderful blog destinations.

Many thanks to those who hosted us thus far and those shining the spotlight today:
Alex Cavanaugh
Brinda Berry
Medeia Sharif
Elizabeth Seckman
Mina Burrows

So many hugs all over the place, like a hug-a-palooza. I'm sad to see it come to an end but the Partners in ParanormYA will write on and you'll see me or Gwen around some blog, some post, talking about writing life.

And...

I may be a bit occupied since I'll be doing the Indie RomCon thing. Let's have some fun!!!

Next week I'll be doing so Spotlight Shining of my own so please be sure to come back and see the authors sharing great writing news and be inspired :-)

13 comments:

  1. Happy to host you today and I think I've visited all of the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have tons going on! (Ooh, I saw your post about getting your writing vibe back. Nice!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another excellent tour! You guys both rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! We made it through another tour, Partner. It's been a blast. I hope we get to do it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to both of you! The tour was awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go Angela and congrats on your book and tour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun. Glad everything worked so well for your both. I know the books are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and truly you timed this perfectly - October and Halloween month! Should have your sales going through the roof! Wishing you all the best including nothing but success!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen you guys everywhere.... All the best, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both are amazing! I love your energy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Angela and Gwen,

    I'm delighted to have seen you two fine ladies all over the wonderful world of blogsville :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations once again! Enjoyed your post at Alex's blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll add my congrats as well, Angela. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.