Thursday, October 3, 2013

Shut Eye for the Wild Mind

I apologize for getting today's post up much later than normal. I didn't feel so hot around the time I'd set aside to get my post done and figured I better get my busy mind and confused body in bed for a little extra rest. I say confused because my body obviously isn't interpreting all my jittery nerves and excitement the right way.

Why all the excitement?

Well, because Gwen and I are on day 3 of our Partners in ParanormYA book blitz tour celebrating the release of our sequels A Guilty Ghost Surprised and They All Fall Down. Today we're stopping by:
Christine Rains
E.J. Wesley
C.M. Brown
Jessa Russo

And...

Indie RomCon is tomorrow! YAY!!!
I can't wait to meet other attending authors and readers and vendors and just have an all around blast.

Yes, I'm excited...well, maybe just a little lol!!!

5 comments:

  1. You'll do great! Just remember to breathe. They'll love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! Just a little excited. And you should be! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a wicked good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better! Good luck with the tour :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.