Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Come Party With Me and Then Let's Cheer, Drink and Be Merry!

I've been invited to have an hour of fun playing games and giving away prizes to winners. And I'm inviting all of you to come on out to play and have loads of fun :-)
Where: Facebook
When: This Saturday, November 9th
Why: Because it's Harris Channing's Re-release party
How do you get in on the good times: Join here!
The times are EST and here are the authors and their slots:
10:00-10:15 Harris Channing--welcome
10:15-11:00 Lori Brighton
11:00-12:00 Angela Brown
12:00-1:00 Jessica Killabrew writing as Jessica Anderson
1:00-2:00 Lyssa Samuels
2:00-3:00 Amy J. Hawthorn (A.j. Hawthorn)
3:00-4:00 Missy Martine
4:00-5:00 Alanea Alder
5:00-6:00 Charlette Morgan
6:00-7:00 Cassidy Kingston
7:00-8:00 Harris Channing


And that isn't all that's going down. The Realms Faire and Joust starts next week, November 11th. Time to cheer on the Ghost Knight once again. I beseech thee, verily, to cheer for me and my gallant ghost steed to victory!!
Huzzah!!!
And there are plenty of events to keep you entertained, events you can thoroughly enjoy and so many prizes to win :-) Check here for the different events coming up and prepare to take up thing mug of ale and toast to the merriment!

Are you ready for some Facebook fun? Maybe getting your tunics or corsets ready for the Realms Faire excitement to come?

6 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I'll be back in time for your 11 o'clock, but I'll try to follow along on my phone if I'm not on the road.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool beans, Maria. Even though I've done a FB event before, I'm still a little nervous...okay, a lot nervous lol!

      Delete
  2. I dropped out of realms after the event I entered got cancelled. Maybe next year. But there are plenty of events to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, not on Facebook. Can I just eat, drink, and beat Merry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could be there, but I'll be out of town again. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe I received a Facebook invitation for this. Woot! I won't be able to make it, since I'll be at an ice rink for the beginning of ice hockey season. Yay. Me. (Can you see me smiling?) JK

    Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me :-)
Comments are welcome.